[GUIDE] Return OP2 to 100% Stock / Unbrick Soft Bricked OP2

Search This thread
Any solution?

Thank You, I've found it.

Did it from my previously used for random flashing a lot of zips before TWRP 3.0.2-2, pressed the reboot system button offered right after flash finished OK...

Stuck on 1+ logo right now...

do i interrupt, try again ?

EDIT: Right after sending the message it started to boot (took like 8 minutes !).

Got a message saying:
Encryption unsuccessful
Your phone storage has been damaged, please download the firmware package to brush.
It apears that some part of OS is loaded because when i change the volume the android styled indicator bar and the settings gear appears but nothing happens when i tap it.

The i entered TWRP to erase data (again because im sure had checked it) and it says (in red):
Could not mount /data and unable to find crypto footer.
Failed to mount '/data' (Stale NFS file handle).
Unable to mount storage

When i go to Wipe / Repair File System selecting Data partition it shows me:
Present: Yes
Removable: No
Size 0MB
Used: 0MB
Free: 0MB
Backup Size: 0MB

When I select Internal Storage and tap Repair ir Change File System it says: Invalid partition selection (in red).

DAAAMMMNNN !!! Now it seems i have lost all the files that i had on the sdcard including the OOS 3.5.6 zip file !
I swear I never activated encryption or nothing like that !!

I ONLY FLASHED 3.5.6 ZIP AS ADVICED !!
WTF !!

Finally booted but i had to format data loosing everithing...

So now i'm on OOS 3.5.6 BUT THE PHONE STILL DOESN'T GET CARRIER SIGNAL
PLEASE HELP !

Mate did u get any solution?
I was talking on a phone and suddenly my OP2 got restarted and what I see is "Encryption Unsuccessful".
I don't know what has gone wrong, maybe when on call it just got mistakenly browsed into encryption option or something in a setting?

I am on Oxygen OS 3.5.6 and rooted.
I want my data from the phone, what should I do?
Error states;
Encryption unsuccessful
Your phone storage has been damaged,
please download the firmware package to brush.

How?

Sorry I can't help you because I decided to format the sdcard because I considered that the file system was damaged. I lost some data yes but not much because I used FolderSync.

What did you do?
How did you format?
When I try to wipe data ..internal storage, it shows error in red.
I just want my OPT to work again if data is wiped; it's okay.
Please guide me what should I do.

amomp3

oh.. sorry i did not see your reply... i don't remember exactly i think i tried to wipe and got the same as you so i reformatted the partition from an option inside TWRP...
reply if you got it working !

Last edited:

Jsb007

Jun 29, 2016
I was flashing 3.5.7 over 3.0.2 and somehow got into bootloop/soft brick.
now I dont want 2.1 img .. is there any way to directly get op2 working and with 3.5.7
?

Reactions: jonnyjb

Domcamm

Feb 10, 2015
userdata_64G.zip access denied

Hi, I tried to download userdata_64G.img but says "Access Denied"
Can you help me?
Thank.

Hello People !!!
Want to return your OP2 to 100% Stock Factory Image or have you soft bricked OP2 and nothing except fastboot works or you need OxygenOS fastboot images ? This is the thread for you !!

Download Fastboot Image from here :- https://mega.nz/#!itR00ZaI!gJ6T0jgqfZaIF9NLlCzWj4LIGMMhCw8m8owFdeB_2B4
Extract the Zip in a folder .
Boot the phone into fastboot.
Run the batch file.
Done.

This method WILL NOT WIPE DATA

If you want to wipe data to,flash userdata.img from here :- https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347833307
Use command

You need the latest adb/fastboot package to be successful.For that,do this :-

Download the full Android SDK here (scroll to the bottom of the page>DOWNLOAD FOR OTHER PLATFORMS>SDK Tools Only)
Extract the zip and place the android-sdk-windows folder on your desktop.
Go into the android-sdk-windows folder and run SDK Manager.exe. Install the following packages (there are a total of 4 packages):-
Go back into the android-sdk-windows directory, and you should see a new folder named platform-tools. If you don't see this new folder, repeat the step above.
Thanks for reading ... :)

Credits :- @jcespi2005 For making the fastboot zip ... :) @Naman Bhalla for making the thread and partitions images thread.

Done to @jcespi2005 here :- http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=281521
Donate to me here :- http://www.amazon.in/gp/registry/wishlist/1X55WMSVTW3KW/

Thanks again. !!

This method has been tested successfully by atleast 2 people ,including me :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello People !!!
    Want to return your OP2 to 100% Stock Factory Image or have you soft bricked OP2 and nothing except fastboot works or you need OxygenOS fastboot images ? This is the thread for you !!

Download Fastboot Image from here :- https://mega.nz/#!itR00ZaI!gJ6T0jgqfZaIF9NLlCzWj4LIGMMhCw8m8owFdeB_2B4
    Extract the Zip in a folder .
    Boot the phone into fastboot.
    Run the batch file.
    Done.

This method WILL NOT WIPE DATA

If you want to wipe data to,flash userdata.img from here :- https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347833307
    Use command
    fastboot flash userdata userdata_64.img

You need the latest adb/fastboot package to be successful.For that,do this :-

Download the full Android SDK here (scroll to the bottom of the page>DOWNLOAD FOR OTHER PLATFORMS>SDK Tools Only)
    Extract the zip and place the android-sdk-windows folder on your desktop.
    Go into the android-sdk-windows folder and run SDK Manager.exe. Install the following packages (there are a total of 4 packages):-
    Tools > Android SDK Tools, Android SDK Platform-tools- Extras > Android Support Library, Google USB Driver
    Go back into the android-sdk-windows directory, and you should see a new folder named platform-tools. If you don't see this new folder, repeat the step above.
    Thanks for reading ... :)

Credits :- @jcespi2005 For making the fastboot zip ... :) @Naman Bhalla for making the thread and partitions images thread.

Done to @jcespi2005 here :- http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=281521
    Donate to me here :- http://www.amazon.in/gp/registry/wishlist/1X55WMSVTW3KW/

Thanks again. !!

This method has been tested successfully by atleast 2 people ,including me :)
    OMG MY OPT IS DEAD... :( :( dont start just vibrate and flashing dont star...i cant went in to the recovery mode...just on fastboot :( :( HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

i've got the exact same problem. Let me guess: your bootloader is locked?
    anyways, try this: press POWER + VOLUME UP until you're in fastboot mode. connect the OP2 to your PC and execute the command 'fastboot continue' in a cmd window. if not, repeat until it works. your phone should boot like normal, you can't restart or shutdown though, since you'll be stuck in the same loop again.

at least that's my problem. can't flash anything since bootloader is locked, ADB does work fine though, as long as the phone is running.
    really sucks to need a PC everytime you want to power on your phone.. :( if anyone can help, i'd gladly appreciate it
    This img is oxygen os 2.1.1?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
    How on earth did you manage to get a fastboot image for the OP2?
    Thanks by the way :)

Converting the .DAT inside the official recovery ZIP to .IMG format ;)
    The rest of partitions are on the fastboot format, so only system and cache needs conversion, and userdata comes from hydrogenOS fastboot package...
    How? What did you do different? For me, the fastboot.exe stops working at the below step.

..\fastboot>fastboot flash system system.img
    target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
    Invalid sparse file format at header magi

I got the same error at first then I copied all the files into my platform-tools dir that has ADB & fastboot then run it.