FORUMS

Stuck on bootlogo whenever flashing a cm13 rom

46 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By abhisek1994, Member on 16th February 2016, 01:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Regardless of what recovery I used, (yash28, regalstreak, official twrp) or even starting from the scratch( flashing stock OxygenOS using the Oneplus tools) and then reflashing the recovery, my attempts to succesfully load into a ROM has been futile. As of now, I am pretty much unable to boot into any recovery, and I am stuck using the stock OxygenOS. I tried flashing modem, first attempt was clean flashing the new modem, then flashing it dirty after flashing my rom, I tried doing the same thing with the old modem, my attempts have been futile. If anyone could shed light in this situation, it would be great, I would hate to be stuck using the stock OxygenOS rom, and not try out the great roms that are developed. I can however flash oxygenOS stock rom.
16th February 2016, 08:01 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
i have the same problem and i cant find any solution i thought of starting fromt he scratch as it didnt help u it might not help me too
16th February 2016, 09:39 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Have the same, I've done everything. I've made the phone full stock again and still won't boot.
16th February 2016, 02:24 PM |#4  
OP Member

More
I have finally found the solution to my own problem
Apparently what made this impossible was due to sensors, as I noticed some of my sensors werent working. That could have made me unable to flash anything but OOS. Anyway, the solution is to fastboot erase persist, and reflash persist.img (Instructions are here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=591). I hope this fixes your guys problem.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abhisek1994 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abhisek1994 Ad-Free
16th February 2016, 03:09 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhisek1994

Apparently what made this impossible was due to sensors, as I noticed some of my sensors werent working. That could have made me unable to flash anything but OOS. Anyway, the solution is to fastboot erase persist, and reflash persist.img (Instructions are here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=591). I hope this fixes your guys problem.

So now youre able to flash CM13 without bootloops?
16th February 2016, 04:55 PM |#6  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousuf.shareef

So now youre able to flash CM13 without bootloops?

Yep! Also make sure you are using official TWRP (https://dl.twrp.me/oneplus2/) Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to abhisek1994 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abhisek1994 Ad-Free
16th February 2016, 06:33 PM |#7  
Flag Kristiansand

More
Quote:

FINALLY! Thank you!! Ive been stuck all day without getting ANY MM ROM to boot,. and this ...thing...fixed it! Thanks again
17th February 2016, 02:53 PM |#8  

More
Finally someone found the answer! Unfortunately I wiped whole internal memory and forgot to take backup of whatsapp backup so i lost that. Oh well, all works good now, thank you!
17th February 2016, 06:45 PM |#9  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudderArts

Finally someone found the answer! Unfortunately I wiped whole internal memory and forgot to take backup of whatsapp backup so i lost that. Oh well, all works good now, thank you!

Dont forget to thank people.
18th February 2016, 12:30 AM |#10  

More
Quote:

Dont forget to thank people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudderArts

thank you!

That's exactly what I did.
21st February 2016, 05:10 AM |#11  
Flag Kuantan
Thanks Meter: 360

Donate to Me
More
I think i faced the same problem, im using h2os 6.0.1 close beta, with twrp 3.0, but without rooting. I can restore my rom tru twrp without problem. But my try to flash grarak cm13 and new mokee os 6.0 ended up with bootloops, both stuck at oneplus logo
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)