FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][OP2][LineageOS] FrancoKernel - r12 - 12th Dec

23,474 posts
Thanks Meter: 129,589
 
Post Reply Email Thread
7th June 2018, 04:08 AM |#861  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabba

It is not currently available, however the app description in the google shop says Oneplus Two is still supported so its a reasonably safe bet that the developer is working on it.

@franciscofranco can correct me if I have it wrong.


will be there any bug if i flashed this for oreo?
 
 
11th June 2018, 03:03 PM |#862  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashyapkiranrrr@gmail.com

will be there any bug if i flashed this for oreo?

I honestly don't know but I suspect it will freeze your phone on reboot.
You can try it, just make sure you have your stock / backup / A.N.Other kernel also saved on your device, so if it doesn't work you can just reboot back into TWRP and flash the other kernel. Worse case scenario is that you have to reflash a Lineage build to pick up their kernel (which is currently having issues of its own).
12th June 2018, 03:01 PM |#863  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabba

I honestly don't know but I suspect it will freeze your phone on reboot.
You can try it, just make sure you have your stock / backup / A.N.Other kernel also saved on your device, so if it doesn't work you can just reboot back into TWRP and flash the other kernel. Worse case scenario is that you have to reflash a Lineage build to pick up their kernel (which is currently having issues of its own).

ok thanks

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

anyone tried in oreo??
26th June 2018, 10:32 PM |#864  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I dont think that this will be updated ever again.. Dont get you hopes up boys.
27th June 2018, 09:33 AM |#865  
anupritaisno1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Unknown
Thanks Meter: 1,180
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johannfrederick

I dont think that this will be updated ever again.. Dont get you hopes up boys.

I can unofficially maintain it but nobody really ever has given me any proper feedback on any builds
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anupritaisno1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anupritaisno1 Ad-Free
28th June 2018, 06:05 AM |#866  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I will support u but maintain this for oreo roms
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishal Gharat1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vishal Gharat1 Ad-Free
29th June 2018, 06:03 AM |#867  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anupritaisno1

I can unofficially maintain it but nobody really ever has given me any proper feedback on any builds

You have maintained op2 for a long time, and as op2 user i am really thankful to you. I wish u keep supporting op2 and i keep thanking.! 😊 Peace ✌️
29th June 2018, 06:14 AM |#868  
anupritaisno1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Unknown
Thanks Meter: 1,180
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizkhanjra

You have maintained op2 for a long time, and as op2 user i am really thankful to you. I wish u keep supporting op2 and i keep thanking.! Peace

Appreciate it but that's not the kind of feedback I need. I need someone who's going to seriously test out the kernel and find issues and not just be like yeah everything is fine only so I can find several issues later that the tester never noticed
The Following User Says Thank You to anupritaisno1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anupritaisno1 Ad-Free
29th June 2018, 01:07 PM |#869  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anupritaisno1

Appreciate it but that's not the kind of feedback I need. I need someone who's going to seriously test out the kernel and find issues and not just be like yeah everything is fine only so I can find several issues later that the tester never noticed

I can test everyrom and build of yours, just let another device come..
5th August 2018, 03:02 PM |#870  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Im using lineage os 15.1 android 8.1.. Can i flash this kernel....? Please help me..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes