24,647 posts
Thanks Meter: 137,015

Post Reply Email Thread
24th December 2018, 07:27 AM |#881  
Thanks Meter: 1,616

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaprnks

Me too! We are a rare breed. I had a Nexus 6P until it got that unbearable battery issues (randomly dying @ 89%). Ended up reverting back to my previous upgrade, the one plus 2. It's a shame how quickly the XDA community jumps from one device to another.. I can't keep up with all the new models, price-wise. It's like the month after I just spend $700 on a brand new phone.. another flagship comes out, decimates the activity in my current phone & leaves me scrapping around for a decent stable & working ROM. If only I had the extra cash lying around to upgrade as fast as the XDA developer community does.. Until then, I'll be sluming it in the old sections trying to work out a daily driver.

Sorry for the off-topic rant.. had a few too many & I really had to put that out there..

Then why don't you build your own ROMs?

23rd March 2019, 03:46 PM |#882  
Flag Soviet America
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
The download link returned a 404 not found error, so I went to the root of the URL. Next I went to theanual download section, where it showed a drop-down menu of the supported devices to select. For some reason all the OnePlus devices are on there.. except OnePlus 2

The Following User Says Thank You to Chaprnks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chaprnks Ad-Free
6th April 2019, 07:54 PM |#883  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Same here
6th April 2019, 10:42 PM |#884  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaprnks

The download link returned a 404 not found error, so I went to the root of the URL. Next I went to theanual download section, where it showed a drop-down menu of the supported devices to select. For some reason all the OnePlus devices are on there.. except OnePlus 2

The FrancoKernel is no longer supported for OnePlus 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)