Speakerphone (loudness, clarity)

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Proper etiquette aside (hint: don't use speakerphone while doing your "business" in a public bathroom), rate this thread to express how you think the OnePlus 2's speakerphone performs. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it's loud and it's clear.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

domuzy

Account currently disabled
Dec 20, 2013
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
surprisingly better than most others

i hear it ringing even outdoors, and the quality of conversations is quite good and loud.
the problem is with the microphone while making a video. VERY VERY weak and low quality. WHY LIKE THIS?

giadeste

Sep 10, 2008
In front of OPO, OPT speakers are very very worse: while on Waze, I can hear difficultly traffic hints. Also ringer is too low.

Reactions: SogaBan

takhawaja

Oct 6, 2013
Yes I totally agree. Speaker is not the strong point on this phone. I can hardly hear anytime I am outdoors. With or without MAX audio setup. I hope with future ROMS they can tweak the speakers a bit.

Reactions: SogaBan

rallysquirrel

Aug 30, 2012
It's way too low for me when I'm outside. Can't even hear the other person. Wasn't this way with OPO.
Speakerphone seems to be OK though.

sncalaska

Dec 23, 2015
speaker...

i find the speaker to not be very clear when i use speaker phone. expected better with a nearly $400 phone.

shahfaishal

Aug 9, 2014
it seems speaker would blow-off on full volume. and if lowered, u need to concentrate on the talks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's normal.. For me sound is quite low on outdoors..
    For me its way too low outdoors, i can barely hear it ringing.
    In front of OPO, OPT speakers are very very worse: while on Waze, I can hear difficultly traffic hints. Also ringer is too low.
    Yes I totally agree. Speaker is not the strong point on this phone. I can hardly hear anytime I am outdoors. With or without MAX audio setup. I hope with future ROMS they can tweak the speakers a bit.