Cases & screen protectors.

Search This thread

nickest

Feb 22, 2015
so, wich tempered glass i go for? I've had ozrly v1 and its okay just the dots too visible in sunlight, anything better? v2?

koko21341

Mar 26, 2016
One plus 3 TGSP

I have Spigen Rugged Armo case, I saw Nilkin TGSP is not covering the entire screen, did someone try these 2 ?
I would like to get a picture.
thanks

switchgott

Jan 22, 2007
Could somone tell me which is the lightest and thinesst tpu case for op3??
Big thanks..

gugohb

Mar 14, 2017
new oneplus tgsp

Is Oneplus ever gonna do a version 2 of its tgsp that doesn't cover the side of the screen??

parkalash.85

Apr 10, 2015
It seems to be impossible for me to find the right screen protector. Im not even looking at the Nillkin one coz its just doesn't cover the whole screen.. I can only see two canditates thus far. It would be the Orzly TGSP V2 with Dot matrix as it seems, that you cant get rid of... or the official OnePlus 3 Curved TGSP, that unfortunatly covers some of the edges of the screen. And it needs to be compatible with Diztronic Full Matte Slim-Fit Flexible TPU Case or the tudia ultra slim lightweight Full-Matte ARCH TPU case since im planning to get one one of them. So can anyone point me in the right direction when it comes to choose screen protector and case..

ieatyoshis

Dec 18, 2016
London
It seems to be impossible for me to find the right screen protector. Im not even looking at the Nillkin one coz its just doesn't cover the whole screen.. I can only see two canditates thus far. It would be the Orzly TGSP V2 with Dot matrix as it seems, that you cant get rid of... or the official OnePlus 3 Curved TGSP, that unfortunatly covers some of the edges of the screen. And it needs to be compatible with Diztronic Full Matte Slim-Fit Flexible TPU Case or the tudia ultra slim lightweight Full-Matte ARCH TPU case since im planning to get one one of them. So can anyone point me in the right direction when it comes to choose screen protector and case..

Neither of those screen protectors will fit with either of those cases, apart from maybe the Orzly with the Diztronic. Honestly, the Nilkin is so much better than both and covers the whole screen area (just not all glass).

Orzly has dot matrix, the oil slick, doesn't actually touch the screen, picks up fingerprints really easily, reflects things easily and reduces the brightness (so terrible in sunlight). Also, dirt often gets trapped under.

rootSU

Apr 17, 2014
Google
The guys with Spigen Rugged Armor case, has the case become slightly loose for any of you?
From the past few weeks, I am noticing a slightly loose fit from this case, and can feel the phone slightly wobbling inside the case. The case now comes off easily from the corners, and has costed me a screen replacement from the fall, where it just slid off from the corner. Is it a flaw in this case? Really disappointed by Spigen.

shanta

Jun 29, 2013
No , it's tight as it was the first day. It's been ten months now.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

affection788

Nov 1, 2010
mumbai
OnePlus 7 Pro
The guys with Spigen Rugged Armor case, has the case become slightly loose for any of you?
From the past few weeks, I am noticing a slightly loose fit from this case, and can feel the phone slightly wobbling inside the case. The case now comes off easily from the corners, and has costed me a screen replacement from the fall, where it just slid off from the corner. Is it a flaw in this case? Really disappointed by Spigen.
My spigen case has also become very loose. Phone keeps wobbling inside. Its become irritating while using the phone. I don't think the phone will survive a fall now. The corners have become very loose and come off easily. Any ways to tighten the tpu case?

AlbinoAsian

Nov 2, 2010
Thailand
Neither of those screen protectors will fit with either of those cases, apart from maybe the Orzly with the Diztronic. Honestly, the Nilkin is so much better than both and covers the whole screen area (just not all glass).

Orzly has dot matrix, the oil slick, doesn't actually touch the screen, picks up fingerprints really easily, reflects things easily and reduces the brightness (so terrible in sunlight). Also, dirt often gets trapped under.

Which Nillkin do you have. The one I have has a terrible halo effect around the edge. It isn't a full glass option either.

rootSU

Apr 17, 2014
Google
My spigen case has also become very loose. Phone keeps wobbling inside. Its become irritating while using the phone. I don't think the phone will survive a fall now. The corners have become very loose and come off easily. Any ways to tighten the tpu case?

This seems to be the issue with the TPU case by spigen, many other users have complained of this on different phones.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nexus6P/comments/4suln6/my_spigen_rugged_armor_case_has_become_loose/

I am using this NeoHybrid copy from aliexpress for now, fit is tight and seems to be of much better quality for the price: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ori...k-Cover-PC-Frame-Soft-Fundas/32791081028.html

Puddi_Puddin

May 10, 2015
Overijssel / Oldenzaal
Guys, I do recommend the Rhino CrashGuard Bumper case. The case got damaged and they sended me a new one. The only thing I had to pay was €6 shipping costs. Apparently they have a life time warranty which covers drops and such. Great support. Answer the next day and atleast they take me serious.

127cwho

Nov 7, 2015
Hong Kong
Come from the 3T thread to here to recommend the tempered glass screen protector...

Attachments

• mmexport1502959588038.jpg
    mmexport1502959588038.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 568

127cwho

Nov 7, 2015
Hong Kong
The Rhino Shield bumper is good for protect your phone and look good but it is too thick... Almost triple of Spigen... And the feeling of holding the Spigen is better than Rhino Shield, but the fake carbon fiber on Spigen case looks ugly

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts