Stuck with a Rhinoshield

Search This thread

kamnikaz

Jan 21, 2011
Hi guys,

I have been gifted a Rhinoshield bumper case this Xmas..
But I'm facing a problem now : HOW TO REMOVE THIS THING ^^?

It's hard to put on, hard to remove and a bit too loose on th side..

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A3003 en utilisant Tapatalk

cesar.mk4

Jun 25, 2013
I have one too. Too take it off i simply apply pressure to the top right corner upwards so that the phone comes out face first. After that its downhill.

BolintsMiki

May 19, 2013
Keszthely, Hungary
I have one too. For me it seems to really depend on temperature. If you warm up the rubber part on the front, it will become softer. Apply pressure to the back of the phone on either of the top corners and the phone should come out easily after one of the corners are out.

kamnikaz

Jan 21, 2011
I have one too. For me it seems to really depend on temperature. If you warm up the rubber part on the front, it will become softer. Apply pressure to the back of the phone on either of the top corners and the phone should come out easily after one of the corners are out.
Thanks, never thought about warming it up =)
Might try it with an hairdryer!

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A3003 en utilisant Tapatalk

MarcoLK

Dec 2, 2014
Lübbecke
OK, after hurting my fingers and popping my screen half way out i found a solution. Okay the screen doesnt came off but I did can pop it back in a little bit.

I used a hairdryer and heated the bumber up a lot!
After it I did take it off!

timbremer

Jul 11, 2013
Auckland
Same thing here, this bumper really is too tight in my opinion.
I also heard several cracking noises when I tried to take it off, I did it exactly like they show it in their video tutorials...

D

Deleted member 5616867

i see the problem when people having a difficult to open this case is they are using thier fingers.
i just use towel or any cloth to cover up top right corner, then apply a little by little pressure by the bottom of your hand (not fingers). i use the skin around palm.
it will just flap opened. no heat or anything else. needed
And for those who terrified the screen will break, it will not.

MarcoLK

Dec 2, 2014
Lübbecke
i see the problem when people having a difficult to open this case is they are using thier fingers.
i just use towel or any cloth to cover up top right corner, then apply a little by little pressure by the bottom of your hand (not fingers). i use the skin around palm.
it will just flap opened. no heat or anything else. needed
And for those who terrified the screen will break, it will not.
The Screen Pops Out a little Bit. Nothing more
Lol I did Not try this Out. Maybe next time :D

**** grammar correction (german) try to write words in caps

Ashish.akc

Feb 9, 2013
Jaipur
I want to couple my rhinoshield with either of these two:
1. Gadgetshieldz screen protector with front and back covered
2. Gadgetshieldz screen protector on front and a dbrands on back.
http://www.gadgetshieldz.com/oneplus-3-screen-protectors-covers-cases.html in case gadgetshieldz is a new name to you
Also I haven't still bought the rhinoshield bumper but my planning to do so and I want to fully cover my phone so has to prevent it from further debts or scratches

m32ali

Sep 8, 2017
so far the best method to take off the RhinoShield! Thanks :)

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

I have one too. Too take it off i simply apply pressure to the top right corner upwards so that the phone comes out face first. After that its downhill.

Thanks bud :)! I got my bumper yesterday and putting it on was easy but could not take it off. Your method is easy and doesn't hurt the phone!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.