FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][OP3] FrancoKernel - 31st July - r41 - OxygenOS Oreo - r41 - LineageOS 15.1

23,477 posts
Thanks Meter: 129,615

Post Reply Email Thread
29th November 2016, 03:27 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 129

More
You don't need a nexus / pixel to enjoy Franco!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mgear356 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mgear356 Ad-Free

29th November 2016, 03:35 AM |#102  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Arkham
Thanks Meter: 8,591

Donate to Me
More
Just bought FKU and flashed r1 right away.
Excited to have you here bud
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to v7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift v7 Ad-Free
29th November 2016, 03:38 AM |#103  
Moorpark
Thanks Meter: 475

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

I'll see if that's possible. Display profiles well, I can add some built-in ones if the community builds them for me.

This might help for button LEDs on tap:

Commit:
https://github.com/andip71/boeffla-k...adaecb5549e019

This might be the one for CM14: https://github.com/andip71/boeffla-k...48d238d6022ccc

My thoughts on this: I find it annoying the capacitive button's LEDs turns on every time I touch the touch screen, but it's not a huge deal since I'm fine disabling the button LEDs. Display profiles is not needed IMO; we have sRGB and Night Light/Live Display to control the display.

Also, let me know if I've got the wrong commit; I'm not sure if this is even the right one lol...and my condolences for your loss.
29th November 2016, 03:44 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 1,058

Donate to Me
More
Sorry to hear about your loss, it's the one thing in this life we are all promised, death. This is not a religious forum and I won't preach, I'll just say you and your family are in my prayers. I've downloaded, installed your kernel and purchased your app as a thank you and will go dive into it now. Again tho, my sincere condolences and thanks.
29th November 2016, 03:58 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Sorry to hear about your loss Franco.

On a more positive note, Flar2, and now Franco is here! If atl4ntis comes back with his Cataclysm too, I just might cry because it'll be like I purchased an upgraded version of the legendary Nexus 5.

You made my Nexus 5 one hell of a phone Franco, good to see you here.
29th November 2016, 04:48 AM |#106  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 129,615

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentexcitebot

This might help for button LEDs on tap:

Commit:
https://github.com/andip71/boeffla-k...adaecb5549e019

This might be the one for CM14: https://github.com/andip71/boeffla-k...48d238d6022ccc

My thoughts on this: I find it annoying the capacitive button's LEDs turns on every time I touch the touch screen, but it's not a huge deal since I'm fine disabling the button LEDs. Display profiles is not needed IMO; we have sRGB and Night Light/Live Display to control the display.

Also, let me know if I've got the wrong commit; I'm not sure if this is even the right one lol...and my condolences for your loss.

I already have the first patch. I'll check the LED control patches for r2. Oh yeah display profiles! I misunderstood what you meant before. Sure of course I'll make it available (no idea why it isn't already available, probably some bad inheritance on my code), it's easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducter

Sorry to hear about your loss, it's the one thing in this life we are all promised, death. This is not a religious forum and I won't preach, I'll just say you and your family are in my prayers. I've downloaded, installed your kernel and purchased your app as a thank you and will go dive into it now. Again tho, my sincere condolences and thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyazn04

Sorry to hear about your loss Franco.

On a more positive note, Flar2, and now Franco is here! If atl4ntis comes back with his Cataclysm too, I just might cry because it'll be like I purchased an upgraded version of the legendary Nexus 5.

You made my Nexus 5 one hell of a phone Franco, good to see you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v7

Just bought FKU and flashed r1 right away.
Excited to have you here bud

Thank you all
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th November 2016, 04:53 AM |#107  
Flag Somewhere in Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 821

More
This is so crazy awesome! I used your kernel back in the Verizon Galaxy Nexus days on Paranoid Android! Man your kernel made that phone sing! Glad you're on here! I bought FKUpdater and installed your kernel right away! Thanks Franco! Praying for you during your hard time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to calvinistmac For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift calvinistmac Ad-Free
29th November 2016, 05:20 AM |#108  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Petah Tiqwa
Thanks Meter: 3,099

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

I already have the first patch. I'll check the LED control patches for r2. Oh yeah display profiles! I misunderstood what you meant before. Sure of course I'll make it available (no idea why it isn't already available, probably some bad inheritance on my code), it's easy.

Thank you all

Is there a way to donate to you further than buying the pro app?
29th November 2016, 05:48 AM |#109  
Flag Anjar
Thanks Meter: 2

More
dear Franco....
after flashing zip files and charghing 85% of op3 the os is stock oos 3.2.8.... i got battery life showing 2 days left...
The Following User Says Thank You to m1tz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m1tz Ad-Free
29th November 2016, 05:54 AM |#110  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Mesa, AZ
Thanks Meter: 48,259

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roi007leaf

There's a donate option in the three dot menu in the app.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Labs
29th November 2016, 05:54 AM |#111  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Arkham
Thanks Meter: 8,591

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roi007leaf

Paypal:[email protected]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)