More
Please Suggest Me
Sir ,
I am using OnePlus 3 now with its latest update of Oxygen Os
And I want to flash Dot Os (v2.3.1)(Android 8.1) + Franco Kernel
Please suggest me what should I do
And is there any even better combo for my device

Thanks In Advance For Your Favour 🙏🙏🙏
The Following User Says Thank You to ZheanoRod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ZheanoRod Ad-Free

25th June 2018, 10:09 AM |#2942  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is there a wat that i van make a profileren Luke in "kernel adiutor"?
30th June 2018, 12:33 PM |#2943  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,
I'm having some issues with Ethernet connection in some apps with your kernel, it works in chrome but not in Instagram or Facebook is this a common problem?
Thanks
4th July 2018, 08:07 AM |#2944  
Thanks Meter: 363

More
Has anyone tried the new (beta) battery monitor service in FK-updater? For me it worked for a few minutes, then I wanted to change android's notification-channel, so that the service's notification is hidden on lockscreen (it was useless there, because I have hidden notification-content on locksreen anyways). At that moment the app immediately crashed and since keeps crashing as soon as I enable the service. Changing back the android notification doesn't fix it, so atm it's permanentely broken for me.

Also, is there a dedicated thread on XDA for the updater-app? I searched, but didn't find it? Where is the best place to report such issues, as the app is not device-specific?

UPDATE: Reverting the notification-channel settings, then rebooting with disabled service, then enabling the service again fixes the issue. Of course now I have a notification (with hidden content) on lockscreen again, but that's okay. I'm scared now to tamper with the settings again

UPDATE2: Starting the service creates a new Per-App profile "battery_events" (why?). Tapping on edit on this profile also made the service crash. I hope these observations are useful.

UPDATE3: Oh boy, it now seems like everything above was just coincidence. It was actually enough that I did anything at all, since the service will crash on my device as soon as the battery level drops by 1% haha
So basically this is currently not usable for me.
Since this is pretty reliably reproduceable, I would be interested if others are having the same issues. Also if someone (Franco) tells me what logfiles will be needed, I will be happy to help hunting down this bug.
4th July 2018, 08:45 AM |#2945  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
same for me, crash so oftern that i have to disable it.... but it's normal.. it's beta channel!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)