1,204 posts
Thanks Meter: 708

Post Reply Email Thread
This thread has been created
for
Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
Specific to

ONEPLUS 3

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help. Noob questions are welcomed.

It is always best to use the Thanks button , in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

Please keep discussion focused, on questions pertaining to this Device
List of supporters
... @abhishekr700
To those seeking help: Please don't bombard the supporters with PMs asking for help. Instead, ask your question here in the thread so others can benefit from the solution to your problem as well. If you want to be sure someone particular gets notified of your question, put his / her username directly after an @.
If you have ROM related questions, post in the relevant ROM Q&A thread (if there is one) or directly in the ROM development thread. Thank you!

Supporters: If you want to be put on or off the list, just make a request to me through PM
Before posting anything, I strongly advise you to read
Please look for a similar [HELP THREAD] when visiting another device forum.

Dont forget to press the Thanks button for me !!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to abhishekr700 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abhishekr700 Ad-Free

30th June 2016, 08:49 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I just recieved my new oneplus 3 and it is stuck on silence and it wont change.
By moving the slider it only shows silence, evem when i shake the op3 i feel a vibration and it shows on screen "silence".
Allready went to recovery and make a factory reset...still the same.
I'm on oxygen 3.1.2.
30th June 2016, 04:15 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Sometimes on lockscreen just above the finger print scanner there is a lock symbol on the screen and then I'm unable to unlock using fingerprint untill by drawing pattern. Anyone got this?
30th June 2016, 06:06 PM |#4  
I just unlocked bootloader only and not flashed any custom recovery onto my OP3. Since after unlocked bootloader, I am seeing annoying bootloader unlocked notification in every reboot and phone gets bootup after 5 seconds of that message. How to avoid seeing that message?
30th June 2016, 07:35 PM |#5  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 4

More
How to add custom functions in notifications panel.?
I am able to rearrange existing buttons but can't add new
30th June 2016, 07:53 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Buy or not to buy
JUst wondering why so many of these are being sold over on Swappa. I've seen a lot of posts where the phone is used for a week or less then sold. Is something wrong with the phone?
30th June 2016, 07:59 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 899

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Gar

JUst wondering why so many of these are being sold over on Swappa. I've seen a lot of posts where the phone is used for a week or less then sold. Is something wrong with the phone?

A lot of people use it to do review and just try it out. I myself bought it to try out. And decided to keep it
30th June 2016, 08:00 PM |#8  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi folks,

I found one minor ????.

Let me know if you also facing it.

When sound slider is active there is no way to move it back specially when you need to access notification panel immediately

Sent from my OnePlus3 using XDA Labs
30th June 2016, 10:55 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I made two fingerprints to unlock the device which runs good, but sometimes.. or often it locks automatically and i have to unlock using pattern.. There is a message above, dont know the original english message, using my phone on german, but it must be something like "For improvement of safety, a pattern is required"
1st July 2016, 12:48 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamrul.auntu

I just unlocked bootloader only and not flashed any custom recovery onto my OP3. Since after unlocked bootloader, I am seeing annoying bootloader unlocked notification in every reboot and phone gets bootup after 5 seconds of that message. How to avoid seeing that message?

this massage

Its annoying
1st July 2016, 05:32 AM |#11  
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geliras

I made two fingerprints to unlock the device which runs good, but sometimes.. or often it locks automatically and i have to unlock using pattern.. There is a message above, dont know the original english message, using my phone on german, but it must be something like "For improvement of safety, a pattern is required"

I haven't experienced this. The only time I have to enter my pattern is when I reboot my phone. Rest of the time finger print works great. Btw I have 4 fingers enrolled.

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

Sometimes the camera app doesn't switch to the front cam only rear camera works. A reboot fixes it. A friend of mine is also facing this issue. Any solutions?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)