Dirty Unicorn Roms Oreo 8.1

18th January 2018 04:18 PM 6 Thanks
ashokmor007 Senior Member
Hi Everyone,
As we are aware about Dirty Unicorn Rom & Now we have there RC build which is based on android 8.1.
I have personally tested it for a complete day , Battery backup and performance wise thats a great Rom.
Interested one can visit this page and give a try.
https://plus.google.com/+AlexCruz/posts/99hzQ57M9az

Supported device : Oneplus 3 , 3T , 5 , 5T.

First Look and review:
[YOUTUBE]Sl5DDORC53Y[/YOUTUBE]
18th January 2018 10:29 PM 3 Thanks
AcidNoteZ Senior Member
If you would read the posts, you would know that they don't want people to post anything about DU on XDA.
18th January 2018 11:02 PM 0 Thanks
charackthe Senior Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidNoteZ

If you would read the posts, you would know that they don't want people to post anything about DU on XDA.

Oh dear, why is that??
18th January 2018 11:10 PM 0 Thanks
ZVNexus Senior Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by charackthe

Oh dear, why is that??

They mainly just don't agree with how XDA runs things, you can read more about DU on Dev's Base, stuff like that. That's where they post stuff.
19th January 2018 08:01 AM 0 Thanks
AcidNoteZ Senior Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZVNexus

They mainly just don't agree with how XDA runs things, you can read more about DU on Dev's Base, stuff like that. That's where they post stuff.

Almost, read this.

This is a Quote from a Post.

Back in early September of 2016 there was a situation between a friend of mines and XDA. This friend’s name is Nate Benis or better known as Beanstown106. Nate or should I say “Beans” as I call him was upset that a individual had taken his work and posted it on XDA prior to him releasing his official build. He really got upset. This was probably the first time that I had seen Beans upset in public. He normally keeps his thoughts private and so I was surprised. He pulled his source off github and took to G+ to call this guy out.
19th January 2018 05:12 PM 0 Thanks
ZVNexus Senior Member
Quote:

Almost, read this.

This is a Quote from a Post.

Back in early September of 2016 there was a situation between a friend of mines and XDA. This friend’s name is Nate Benis or better known as Beanstown106. Nate or should I say “Beans” as I call him was upset that a individual had taken his work and posted it on XDA prior to him releasing his official build. He really got upset. This was probably the first time that I had seen Beans upset in public. He normally keeps his thoughts private and so I was surprised. He pulled his source off github and took to G+ to call this guy out.

What post was that, if you don't mind linking.
19th January 2018 08:54 PM 2 Thanks
AcidNoteZ Senior Member
Quote:

What post was that, if you don't mind linking.

https://medium.com/@mazdarider23/ant...e-16a0e1867f5b
19th January 2018 10:23 PM 1 Thanks
ZVNexus Senior Member
Quote:

https://medium.com/@mazdarider23/ant...e-16a0e1867f5b

That was a good read.
19th January 2018 10:25 PM 0 Thanks
AcidNoteZ Senior Member
Quote:

That was a good read.

So what do you think about it?
19th January 2018 10:37 PM 3 Thanks
ZVNexus Senior Member
Quote:

So what do you think about it?

Not much. Alex didn't like XDA's direction, which seems fair. Creates new site to recreate what once was, admin gets upset, escalates things. Too much drama for me.

I wholeheartedly agree with the "glorified tech support" thing though. It seems most people here can't even pull up proper logs when they have issues. "issue here plz fix o kind dev."

I think XDA has become more of a tech site instead of an actual developer website, albeit developers still post here. If you look at Dev's Base, it doesn't have the completely off topic posts that XDA does. Not saying its a bad thing that XDA does, it just seems Dev's base is a dev site not a tech site.
close
Advanced Search
close