If you follow this guide you will successfully downgrade from the latest Community Build to the newly released stable.
Note: Just because this worked for me, doesn't mean that it will work for you! Use this guide on your own risk and always use backups!
- Oneplus with OOS 3.5.2 and modified TWRP
- OxygenOS 3.2.6 Full ROM
- Latest official TWRP
- AndroidSDKSlim (needs Oneplus 3 USB drivers installed)
- SuperSU 2.78 SR1
- Xposed Framework (optional)
- Debloat Script (optional)
Before you start, please create a COMPLETE backup of all your data.
You will factory reset your phone during the process.
1. Copy OOS 3.2.6 Full ROM, SuperSU, Xposed, Debloat Script to your Oneplus
2. Flash modified TWRP if you haven't already
3. Boot into modified TWRP
4. Select Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Select all but internal storage -> Swipe to Wipe
5. Install OOS 3.2.6 Full ROM
6. Reboot into system and use the installation wizard to setup your phone (do not setup fingerprints, or any device PIN)
7. Reboot into bootloader
8. Connect your phone to a PC/Notebook
9. Extract AndroidSDKSlim to your Desktop and copy twrp-3.0.2-1-oneplus3.img into \AndroidSDKSlim\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools
10. Run CMD with admin rights and navigate to \AndroidSDKSlim\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools
11. Run "fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-1-oneplus3.img" to revert to official TWRP recovery
12. Disconnect your phone and boot into recovery
13. Dirty flash OOS 3.2.6 again (this might sound stupid but it's mandatory)
14. Still in recovery, flash SuperSU, Xposed and Debloat Script
15. Wipe Dalvik & Cache
16. Reboot into system and setup your phone