FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OP3][LATEST 9.0.6] Collection of unbrick tools

521 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,488

By Some_Random_Username, Senior Member on 4th February 2019, 06:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Disclaimer: By attempting any of the processes listed in this thread you accept full responsibility for your actions. I will not be held responsible if your device stops working, catches fire, or turns into a hipster and claims to have been modified before it was cool.

Hi everyone, as only a few versions of unbrick tool are available here and that they allow to rollback to specific versions of Oxygen OS I decided to search for more and succeeded in that.

I managed to decrypt some of them (the most recent) but also find some that I was unable to crack that I still share here in case someone find a way to get their password.

As the instructions and Qualcomm drivers are already available here, I don't feel a need to rewrite them.
You can ask questions here on how to use and issues, however I might not be able to answer immediately.

Here are the files uploaded on AndroidFileHost ordered by Android version:

ANDROID 9:

ANDROID 8:

ANDROID 7.1:

ANDROID 7:

Sadly didn't find any tool

ANDROID 6:

Happy unbricking
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
4th February 2019, 06:33 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Credits:
@naikpinku for original URL of 4.5.0 version
@humanzqzr for original URL of 5.0.4 version
@Titokhan for giving advice on how to present thread
@headsh0t95 for suggesting me to request an access to upload files on AndroidFileHost
@AndroidFileHost for the hosting
OnePlus for the device and OS
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
4th February 2019, 06:33 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved -v1
4th February 2019, 06:07 PM |#4  
Flag Amiens
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Thank you very much.
very usefull post. Should be pinned
The Following User Says Thank You to acetone802000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift acetone802000 Ad-Free
26th March 2019, 12:23 AM |#5  
Flag Uzhgorod
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Thank you very much for such builds, could you share with password for RAR files? Thanks!
26th March 2019, 06:46 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihorsyrota

Thank you very much for such builds, could you share with password for RAR files? Thanks!

If you refer to Android 7.1 and 6 files, I sadly don't have any password for them: I just have the files -that I shared in case someone can bruteforce them and eventually share them unencrypted-
The Following User Says Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
19th July 2019, 12:41 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Added first Pie unbrick tool based on OOS 9.0.4
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
14th August 2019, 08:02 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Kindly Add 9.0.5 unbrick tool
15th August 2019, 02:09 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Added OOS 9.0.5 unbrick tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by naikpinku

Please do not consider such event to automatically happen as it isn't said that I will always be able to get updated versions.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
20th August 2019, 05:19 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
9.0.5 comes with the tool or is it just the rom zip ?
20th August 2019, 11:54 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyc3

9.0.5 comes with the tool or is it just the rom zip ?

Comes with the tool
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
9.0.6, msm download tool, oneplus 3, op3, unbrick tool

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)