FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

OxygenOS 4.1.6(7.1.1) OTA for OnePlus 3 (GDrive mirror)

808 posts
Thanks Meter: 812

By piats, Senior Member on 12th June 2017, 04:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
"Hi all,
OxygenOS 4.1.5 was withdrawn, we are pushing out the incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 4.1.6 (7.1.1) OTA for OnePlus 3 and 3T instead.
Here are some highlights

New additions:
• Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus

Updates:
• Updated network settings for select carriers
• Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8
• Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
• Modified WiFi no internet indication icon

Bug fixes:
• Fixed storage issue present on 3rd party filemanagers
• Fixed VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM cards
• Fixed connection issue on Android Auto

Optimizations:
• Battery
• Proximity sensor
• Camera low light focus
• Expanded screenshot

Other changes:
• Enhanced system stability

For those who were on previous versions for OnePlus 3 and 3T, we appreciate your active feedback and attempts to reach out to us. With your help, we have been able to better optimize and improve several key areas. Thank you for your patience and as always, we look forward to hearing your continued feedback in the bug reporting forum here: https://forums.oneplus.net/feedback/.

As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we'll begin a broader rollout in a few days.

Your feedback is appreciated. We may not always be able to respond to every comment in the forums, but please be assured that we take your comments and feedback seriously. Hope you enjoy!

Please make sure to fill out our user survey here: https://goo.gl/forms/Pvr6KisTvbFoqZkl1

Never Settle.

****Special thanks to @ Stephan Mävers for helping out with rom validation."

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/o...and-3t.547283/

Full ROM: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...GJqUVYzYWlEUlk
MD5: 3db32c320ebce696e9b058a31e77e9a8
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piats For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift piats Ad-Free

12th June 2017, 04:39 PM |#2  
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 75

More
So quick, just now got someone OTA adn informed at OP forum and uploaded in xda. Great effort @piats
The Following User Says Thank You to pradeep@xda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pradeep@xda Ad-Free
12th June 2017, 04:47 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep@xda

So quick, just now got someone OTA adn informed at OP forum and uploaded in xda. Great effort @piats

Hehe, time to give something back for this community

Edit: remember to backup everything before flashing. I dirty flashed this ROM over stock OOS 4.1.5 via bluespark recovery v35 and it didn't boot back to system. So I booted back to recovery and somehow twrp asked password to decrypt data partition. I was decrypted before. So I installed stock recovery. Wiped everything and flashed this ROM via stock recovery. Everyhthing works now.
12th June 2017, 05:42 PM |#4  
Flag Toledo
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can I flash this zip using TWRP?
12th June 2017, 05:44 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasDuZZ

Can I flash this zip using TWRP?

Well you can try but remeber to backup everything before flashing. See my previous post.

I would recommend stock recovery for now.
12th June 2017, 06:38 PM |#6  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I would really like to know the reasons behind these withdrawns, but thats just me. Thanks for the mirror.
12th June 2017, 06:40 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
OTA and full ROM zip for OnePus 3 and 3T
12th June 2017, 07:32 PM |#8  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batt002

I would really like to know the reasons behind these withdrawns, but thats just me. Thanks for the mirror.

Because there was an issue they missed through QC. OTAs are always incremental/staged just in case something like this happens. This way only small number of devices are affected
The Following User Says Thank You to bhake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bhake Ad-Free
12th June 2017, 08:08 PM |#9  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhake

Because there was an issue they missed through QC. OTAs are always incremental/staged just in case something like this happens. This way only small number of devices are affected

Yes I'm interested in that issue that was missed, but we'll never know
12th June 2017, 08:57 PM |#10  
Flag Iasi
Thanks Meter: 719

More
I instaled new Twrp blu spark 3.1.1.37 by eng stk.
Full wipe, clean flash the rom, full zip. Recovery ok. No need to reflash recovery..
All apps work for me. Root, everything.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170612-223617.png
Views:	650
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	4179681  
The Following User Says Thank You to null0seven For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift null0seven Ad-Free
12th June 2017, 09:14 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by piats

Hehe, time to give something back for this community

Edit: remember to backup everything before flashing. I dirty flashed this ROM over stock OOS 4.1.5 via bluespark recovery v35 and it didn't boot back to system. So I booted back to recovery and somehow twrp asked password to decrypt data partition. I was decrypted before. So I installed stock recovery. Wiped everything and flashed this ROM via stock recovery. Everyhthing works now.

I dirty flashed full zip from encrypted 4.1.5 with TWRP 3.0.4-1 and everything went fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zielony360 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zielony360 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)