THIS IS NOT MY ROM
This ROM it's the CHINESE version, not the GLOBAL!
You need to have root access on your Oneplus 3 to flash Miui V8.
Charge your OnePlus3 85% so that you wont encounter any battery related problems while updating it.
- Unlocked bootloader:
You must have a unlocked bootloader on OnePlus 3 to flash this rom.
You need a custom recovery like twrp installed on your device.
Go here for an All-in-one kit for root, unlock bootloader, and flash recovery. Thanks to @ahmedradaideh
How to flash:
- Download MIUI v8 for OnePlus 3 and place it in a folder which can be easily accessible on device internal storage.
- Reboot into TWRP using button combination and make a nandroid backup. (Optional)
- Wipe cache,system and data partitions.
- Click on install and select MIUI v8 rom zip file and flash it.
How to install GApps:
Google apps installer v2 (apk):
(Create Google account, reboot, remove Google account, reboot, create Google account again) thanks @kickassdave
Tweaks and Tips:
- Xposed for MIUI: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...-miui-t3367634
- Module for Xposed and MIUI: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...aking-t3394130
- SuperSU: http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu-stable
Thanks to @siankatabg @t2jbird @LELBOT @thanhnvt194