[FULL ROM] Oxygen OS 9.0.6 (Final Update) (Android Pie) for Oneplus 3 and 3T

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4405529

Thank you very much. So long story short if I want to upgrade I should move to an unofficial build.

It's not about official/unoffocial, it's about source build or closed source. E.g.: official lineageos is a source build rom. CVEs from ASBs can only be applied to sources and need rebuilding - you can't apply them to a already compiled rom.

rey_z

Jan 25, 2015
Hi all,
Im a little late to the party. How do i update to the official 9.0.6 without having to reformat my whole phone? Currently i am still on open beta 39. I have searched the xda and Google but could not find a straight answer to this. Appreciate if anyone can share their knowledge here. Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member 4405529

Hi all,
Im a little late to the party. How do i update to the official 9.0.6 without having to reformat my whole phone? Currently i am still on open beta 39. I have searched the xda and Google but could not find a straight answer to this. Appreciate if anyone can share their knowledge here. Thanks in advance.

Oneplus hasn't provoded an update path from openbeta back to release. That's why you don't see 9.x updates when on openbeta. Factory reset and manually flash 5.0.8. Wait fpr update notification. Assuming you use the oos recobery and the bootloader is locked.

Top Liked Posts