Yes I have. But it keeps loosing root. And sometimes doesn't boot in one go. I flashed over ob24 without wiping anything.
1. Flash oreo compatible twrp
2. Flash Oreo OB ROM
3. Flash DM-Verity and Force Encryption Disabler For OOS Oreo.zip (credit @Xennet) see https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...-op3t-t3688748 for attachment
3. Flash oreo compatible twrp again
4. Flash oneplus3 bootloader from OOS 3.2.6. (credit @baskaflyfer) see https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=305 for attachment
5. Phone off
6. Power on and go straight to bootloader
7. Issue the cmand 'fastboot OEM selinux permissive'
8. Reboot to twrp
9. Flash magisk
10. Flash attached oneplus3 bootloader from open beta 25. you can make a zip yourself using @baskaflyfer zip11. Flags twrp
12. Reboot to system
Points to note:
1. This should work on dirty flash over ob24
2. Should ensure dm-verity is not triggered
3. Should leave the data partition as is (unencrypted to unencrypted...or encrypted to encrypted)
4. Some steps are redundant, but no harm in doing them to be on safe side
EDIT: 5. flashing the new bootloader again may break magisk. hence removed step 10
Your recovery will never be overwritten as long as after flashing stock zip u flash SuperSU but make sure after flashing stock zip u go to mount and make sure system is mounted then flash super su then all will be good no need to flash the twrp after. The reason for making sure that the system is mounted after flashing stock zip is because super su install in system mode if not mounted. Hope I've helped someone.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|