Thanks Meter: 245

Donate to Me
More
Going Official
Clean Flash recommended as i rebased the trees for this build
Changelogs:
Bootleggers Changelogs
Download links are updated in the forum. Hope you guys enjoy this builds
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to deepak jr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deepak jr Ad-Free
1st May 2020, 03:34 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 251

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak jr

Going Official

Good to see Bootleggers going official @deepak jr, great work!
After opening the topic I asked you what your plans were about updates etc... Because you are in the official build process now I suppose, does anything change about that or do you still have planned weekly builds?

Anyway, nice to see Bootleggers is official now!
When I had two phones, one would probably be used with this ROM and I am sure I will try it out again some day.

-------------

@gFknQ; something for you as one of the old supporters of Bootleggers?
The Following User Says Thank You to Johan2020 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Johan2020 Ad-Free
1st May 2020, 04:17 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Installed latest! So far so good, setup everything was fine besides my home button which didn't start to work until I put in fingerprints..
Feels quick and responsive. The bootleggers launcher for me lacks most settings I enjoy however lawnchair 2 works great.

Thanks for your hard work, can we expect to ever see OTA updates?

*edit* After being on the ROM for a couple hours now I do notice an issue with fingerprint not working on majority of apps, however works on the rom itself like lockscreen and magisk.
2nd May 2020, 02:32 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan2020

Good to see Bootleggers going official @deepak jr, great work!
After opening the topic I asked you what your plans were about updates etc... Because you are in the official build process now I suppose, does anything change about that or do you still have planned weekly builds?

Anyway, nice to see Bootleggers is official now!
When I had two phones, one would probably be used with this ROM and I am sure I will try it out again some day.

-------------

@gFknQ; something for you as one of the old supporters of Bootleggers?

It's going to have weekly releases from now ^_^
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepak jr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deepak jr Ad-Free
2nd May 2020, 02:33 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rageyoudown

Installed latest! So far so good, setup everything was fine besides my home button which didn't start to work until I put in fingerprints..
Feels quick and responsive. The bootleggers launcher for me lacks most settings I enjoy however lawnchair 2 works great.

Thanks for your hard work, can we expect to ever see OTA updates?

*edit* After being on the ROM for a couple hours now I do notice an issue with fingerprint not working on majority of apps, however works on the rom itself like lockscreen and magisk.

I'll check the issue with the fp and try to fix it in the next build 👍
3rd May 2020, 09:24 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Everything works very smoothly.
But there are a couple of points::
- when you turn on the game mode, a silent notification appears. If you click on it, then the game mode should turn off. (This is indicated there) But nothing happens when I click it.
- When you set up your location in the weather section, the text is always white, that is, invisible.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200503-103015_Shishu_Foot_Lettuce.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	5010937   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200503-085551732.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	5010939  
4th May 2020, 12:58 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
@deepak jr

After being on the ROM longer I have noticed the notification sound was defaulted to nothing. I also noticed on the hardware notification slider it has bottom as ring, middle position as vibrate but the top position is silence/ring as it will say both when switching to it.
5th May 2020, 09:39 PM |#18  

More
Can I ask you to add boot animation from an unofficial build? It's just incredible there.
6th May 2020, 06:28 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rageyoudown

@deepak jr

After being on the ROM longer I have noticed the notification sound was defaulted to nothing. I also noticed on the hardware notification slider it has bottom as ring, middle position as vibrate but the top position is silence/ring as it will say both when switching to it.

About the alert slider, you'll have to change the option in the device extras page in the settings app for it to show ring, vibrate and silent. And about the notification sound, I'll check if it's the issue with everyone and I'll work on it
7th May 2020, 07:43 PM |#20  

More
Is there any way to disable hw button backlight?
10th May 2020, 07:18 PM |#21  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,728

More
I really appreciate this rom atm. I have two requests though. Could you please tell me if they could be implemented in a near future?
- brightness slider on the status bar
- options to customize the hardware buttons (shortcuts or custom actions I mean)
Thank you.

EDIT and the Caffeine QS tile!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)