Concise feature list
- Upstreamed to latest linux-stable
- Compiled with GCC 7.4.1
- Upstream sdcardfs
- WireGuard support
- Full and up-to-date F2FS support
- Upstream ext4 improvements
- Improved interactive
- adrenoboost driver
- Faster fingerprint response thanks to @frap129's fingerprint boost driver
- Sound channels and amplitude control
- KCal, Gestures, HBM, sRGB, DCI-P3, Backlight dimmer and the usual features you find in other kernels.
All my releases are tagged and released via Github releases.
A mirror can be found at my webserver
- alpha: Very likely broken or contains highly experimental patches; should only be run if you want to be a part of cutting edge development
- beta: Normal testing build; bootable and has no immediate issue.
- stable: Same as beta but has had no issues for at least three days. If you are unsure which one to run, just use this one.
- archive: Old stable kernels
-> Current release - CatatonicClementine
Previous releases in order, from oldest to the newest
-- Nougat support ended here --
Yeah, weird af. Adjective and a fruit. Easy, right? (Psst, feel free to suggest the name for the next release in the thread )
Note for moderators: I welcome off-topic in my threads, do not clean any of it. If users get disrespectful, name call other fellow developers or **** on their work, feel free to do the necessary.
Kernel : MSF-Jarvis/oneplus3
AnyKernel : MSF-Jarvis/AnyKernel2
Caesium Kernel for the OnePlus 3/3T, Kernel for the OnePlus 3
MSF Jarvis, akhilnarang, nathanchance
Source Code: https://github.com/MSF-Jarvis/oneplus3/tree/XOS-8.1
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version: BellicoseBanana
Stable Release Date: 2019-01-13
Last Updated 2019-02-20