FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][OP3 & OP3T] FrancoKernel - 31st March - r46 - OOS and Pie

24,567 posts
Thanks Meter: 136,333
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all.

Compatibility:
Builds starting with r33 are compatible with OxygenOS Android Oreo 8.0.0.
Builds starting with r39 up to r44 are for Android Oreo 8.1.0 LineageOS 15.1 and custom roms built from it.
Builds starting with r45 are also compatible with Android Pie custom roms. Tried and tested with LineageOS 16.0.

Download:
https://francokernel.app

Installation:
Flash the zip in your recovery
or
Auto-flash from Franco Kernel Updater app

Changelog:
https://francokernel.app
Scroll down, choose your device & select the latest release to see the changelog.

Source:
https://github.com/franciscofranco/one_plus_3T

Follow me on socials for updates and interesting tidbits
Twitter

FK Kernel Manager video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARdNqh71D0E

Disclaimer to moderators:
Slight OT is fine, but when users decide to act stupid they should be dealt with with the appropriate means - its really annoying for me when OT turns crazy. Please put the warning/ban hammer anytime any of you think there's lack of respect and/or too much unwanted OT crap - but if it doesn't meet this criteria let the OT posts alone. Thank you.

Cheers!
The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
18th January 2019, 07:02 PM |#2  
franciscofranco's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Carcavelos
Thanks Meter: 136,333
 
Donate to Me
More
Unified both devices on this thread. Both original threads on their respective forums have been closed and users notified of it.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2019, 07:09 PM |#3  
franciscofranco's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Carcavelos
Thanks Meter: 136,333
 
Donate to Me
More
And r45 has been pushed for the stock OxygenOS and Pie custom roms. Visit https://francokernel.app to get r45.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2019, 09:03 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Yaaaas

Sent from my OnePlus 3 using XDA Labs
18th January 2019, 09:33 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Omg, thanks, your kernel is simply AMAZING.
Thanks for update

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

And r45 has been pushed for the stock OxygenOS and Pie custom roms. Visit https://francokernel.app to get r45.

Hi Franco, don't know if it related to kernel, but I can't see YouTube videos, I can hear the audio but no video. I'm on r45 oos 5.0.8
Thanks

Edit: I can't see any video, from any app, only audio.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spione2013 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spione2013 Ad-Free
18th January 2019, 09:58 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
I have the same problem. I can hear video on YouTube but I can't see. OOS 5.0.8. Latest kernel r45
Also I notice when I select first time video the screen is black with voice, when I rotate my phone and select a video from the bar on the bottom of the screen then I can see and hear the new video
Sent from my OnePlus 3T using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to xarrismoto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xarrismoto Ad-Free
18th January 2019, 10:30 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
I have the video issue too on R45, was OK on R43. (r44 had wifi issues) OOS 5.0.8 OnePlus 3

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spetrie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spetrie Ad-Free
18th January 2019, 10:55 PM |#8  
nexus_vl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mol
Thanks Meter: 288
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrie

I have the video issue too on R45, was OK on R43. (r44 had wifi issues) OOS 5.0.8 OnePlus 3

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarrismoto

I have the same problem. I can hear video on YouTube but I can't see. OOS 5.0.8. Latest kernel r45
Also I notice when I select first time video the screen is black with voice, when I rotate my phone and select a video from the bar on the bottom of the screen then I can see and hear the new video
Sent from my OnePlus 3T using XDA Labs



Quote:
Originally Posted by spione2013

Omg, thanks, your kernel is simply AMAZING.
Thanks for update

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------



Hi Franco, don't know if it related to kernel, but I can't see YouTube videos, I can hear the audio but no video. I'm on r45 oos 5.0.8
Thanks

Edit: I can't see any video, from any app, only audio.

Video works just fine here, latest r45 on Havoc-OS Pie 9.0 AOSP based.
Everything works fine and smooth so far πŸ‘
18th January 2019, 11:33 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus_vl

Video works just fine here, latest r45 on Havoc-OS Pie 9.0 AOSP based.
Everything works fine and smooth so far πŸ‘

Same on skydragon

Sent from my OnePlus 3 using XDA Labs
18th January 2019, 11:35 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
So I guess only on oxygen there is the problem

Sent from my OnePlus 3T using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to xarrismoto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xarrismoto Ad-Free
19th January 2019, 01:20 AM |#11  
uncle_gonny's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Onè di Fonte (TV)
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xarrismoto

So I guess only on oxygen there is the problem

I guess so too, i'm experiencing this issue as well

Hope logs can help πŸ™‚
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2019-01-19_02.17.zip - [Click for QR Code] (240.2 KB, 40 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to uncle_gonny For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift uncle_gonny Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes