- Powered by Ubuntu 16.04.4 x86_64 (sparky VPS @ www.servercore.com.br - thanks @ChristianLetti)
- Build with custom toolchain blu_naro-7.3 (cortex-a57 targeted, build with latest Crosstool-NG from developer snapshot Linaro GCC 7.3-2018.04)
- Full -O2 build with device and target flags enhanced, linaro build improvements, etc
- Less is more: stockish OP3/OP3T unified builds based on OnePlusOSS/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996
- Systemless installer (doesn't touch system partition, OTA friendly - Nougat only)
- Removed some debug and logging options
- ARM enhanced performance and battery patches
- CVE security patches, general upstream and CAF fixes
- Several CPU Governors (blu_active modded own governor by default - fastlane mode available!)
- No OC, set 300HZ base timer frequency
- msm_performance input boost toggle on/off (enabled by default), tweaked cpu_boost driver
- Enhanced TCP methods (westwood is default), Network and Wifi tweaks and updated drivers
- Several I/O control tweaks, added schedulers FIOPS and ZEN v2 is default, tweaked and upstreamed filesystems (F2FS, ExFAT, NTFS & CIFS)
- Removed verify and forced encryption, Set androidboot.verifiedbootstate=green
- Stock thermal driver by default (custom tunables available for ROMs with no thermal daemon)
- Disabled hotplug on low battery levels
- Optimized crypto routines
- Swap and adaptive LMK off by default, 60 apps on background by default
- Vibrator Strength tunable and Gesture Haptic Feedback control (touchpanel)
- KGSL fixes and reworked GPU driver (use 133MHz min freq to save juice, goes to idle @ 100MHz)
- sRGB and KCAL - Advanced color control for Qualcomm MDSS v2 (RGB calibration and post-processing features)
- DASH charge and USB Fast Charge (USB mode up to 900mA with MTP on)
- Battery/Notification LED control
- FS fsync toggle on/off
- Wakelock blockers available
- zx2c4's wireguard support
- CDROM emulation on mass_storage (compatible with DriveDroid 0.10.36+)
- init.d support (put your scripts in /system/su.d or /su.su.d [systemless SuperSU], /magisk/.core/post-fs-data.d [Magisk])
- Compatible with Kernel Adiutor and others
Warning: If you come from other kernel or have any issues, you should dirty flash your ROM before flashing blu_spark zip to avoid problems.
Reflash ROM -> if you want root flash SuperSU or Magisk (default, no plugins/modules) -> flash blu_spark.
If you are already rooted or upgrading between blu_spark versions, just flash the kernel zip. Also uninstall or clean data of any kernel control app you're using.
Builds for OP3/3T are unified (so can be flashed in both devices).
About bugs and troubleshoots: don't bother to post if a log isn't ready or without steps so the behavior can be replicated. I only active support stock OOS with NO mods whatsoever (apart from root). That includes NO support if using xposed, Magisk with modules, etc.
If you're using custom ROMs (including OOS based ones) or Open Betas you're on your own. I'm only interested on debugging stuff in stock and stable OOS.
Save the SOT and battery stats/screenshots for general threads, here we deal with development, not personal tastes and results.
Also don't spam this thread with CM or other ROMs stuff like "this don't work, my app doesn't open, etc" , no OT about OTAs, apps, ROM bugs, Recovery/TWRP troubleshoots and other userspace stuff. There's threads for it, use them.
Going back to stock: This kernel installer doesn't change your filesystem (systemless in case of Nougat). Oreo builds touch system partition.
You can backup your boot & system (Oreo) with TWRP before flashing blu_spark if you want to go back to full stock or just dirty flash your full ROM.
If you like my work, donations are always welcome.
Don't forget to hit thanks and rate the thread nicely, it's free
blu_spark op3-op3t, Kernel for the OnePlus 3
Source Code: https://github.com/engstk/op3t
Kernel Special Features: Powered by sparky
Current Stable Version: r217 Oreo unified
Stable Release Date: 2018-07-28
Current Beta Version: r218 Oreo unified
Beta Release Date: 2019-03-26
Last Updated 2019-03-26