Thanks Meter: 1,533

By kldoc, Senior Member on 31st January 2017, 03:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th July 2017, 06:22 AM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 204

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwen

as said - proove first that it makes a real diff for you and not trust the placebo
and even with a property you have to take care to set it on every update

Sir, you Know I can't proove this point , but I think if we have some visual settings for control it it's better.
27th July 2017, 12:15 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 10,149

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamal001

Sir, you Know I can't proove this point , but I think if we have some visual settings for control it it's better.

So you say google does not know what best for you by using the reference power hal
27th July 2017, 02:17 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 204

More
Quote:

So you say google does not know what best for you by using the reference power hal

I am not said that, but I would like to control that by user.
you can forget this point .
27th July 2017, 03:00 PM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 261

More
Hi, just wanted to know (I have already read but have a doubt) if this ROM fully supports OMS?

I have this doubt because some Substratum themes I apply just lead me to bootloop if I select "OMS ROM" as "kind of ROM" and I want to enable overlay for Android System for one theme. For the other theme I have no choice for kind of ROM (theme dev does not offer this option), but Android System overlay only works on OMS ROMs, and when I try to enable overlay for Android System, it bootloop.
27th July 2017, 04:30 PM |#1005  
Flag Faridabad
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Which firmware do we flash with the latest build ?
27th July 2017, 05:27 PM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 863

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavihernandez

Hi, just wanted to know (I have already read but have a doubt) if this ROM fully supports OMS?

I have this doubt because some Substratum themes I apply just lead me to bootloop if I select "OMS ROM" as "kind of ROM" and I want to enable overlay for Android System for one theme. For the other theme I have no choice for kind of ROM (theme dev does not offer this option), but Android System overlay only works on OMS ROMs, and when I try to enable overlay for Android System, it bootloop.

You're probably installing old themes that are incompatible with OMS7, if the theme hasn't been updated for months it's likely it won't work properly. ROM devs add Substratum support issues involving themes is a theme developer problem. As a general rule look for themes that have been updated within last 2 months or so
27th July 2017, 06:34 PM |#1007  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renosh

You're probably installing old themes that are incompatible with OMS7, if the theme hasn't been updated for months it's likely it won't work properly. ROM devs add Substratum support issues involving themes is a theme developer problem. As a general rule look for themes that have been updated within last 2 months or so

Well I don't know, but theme has been updated on the 20th of July.
This is it :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...minationdonate

Same goes for this one (updated on the 22th of July):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bstratum.theme
28th July 2017, 11:05 AM |#1008  
Flag Holledau
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:

Well I don't know, but theme has been updated on the 20th of July.
This is it :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...minationdonate

Same goes for this one (updated on the 22th of July):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bstratum.theme

Hi,

It seems there are compatibility issues with some themes. I use Swift Black and all is fine here.
The Following User Says Thank You to baddelay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift baddelay Ad-Free
28th July 2017, 02:22 PM |#1009  

Donate to Me
More
Themes are evil
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maxwen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maxwen Ad-Free
28th July 2017, 04:24 PM |#1010  

More
Quote:

Themes are evil

Why is it evil ?

Light themes are really white, and as we have an AMOLED display, black themes save some juice. Don't you think?
28th July 2017, 11:27 PM |#1011  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Why is it evil ?

I dont think you will like my answer if you ask like this
Therefore I dont answer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxwen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maxwen Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)