Post Reply Email Thread
31st January 2017, 06:34 AM |#11  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 191

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin_Ro

Short report of first weekly:

Battery and overall performance is pretty good, everything works as expected.

Some things I found:
1. Scroll speed is a bit low, doesn't feel as smooth as Laos or OOS
2. Fingerprint sensor isn't working always after opening the flipcase

Beside that this is a real good custom ROM. Only thing I miss featurewise is the settings to configure hardware buttons (long press and double tab)

Try the pocketmodeapp.
31st January 2017, 07:11 AM |#12  
Flag Lahti
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlasHRendeR

HW Button remapping missing(swap buttons I mean). :/

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

No it doesn't. Just Substratum Legacy.

Well darn. Otherwise damn solid ROM from what I've used it in the past
The Following User Says Thank You to Evokkimus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Evokkimus Ad-Free
31st January 2017, 07:29 AM |#13  
Flag Essen, Germany
Thanks Meter: 4,748

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by panther124

Did you flash the right firmware?

Thanks for your answer and yes, I do use the right firmware. It works most times, but sometimes it seems to not correctly get the "Proximity Sensor is free" information. But that can be also a hardware issue as I have had that on OOS too, also not that often (and only one time at LAOS) so I thought it might be worth mentioning.

I did some Android ROM development myself (PSX, Exodus) so I know how frustrating it could be if only one user reports an issue. That's why I think it's important that everybody reports such hard unreproducible issues so you at least can see it's not a one user issue only (or maybe see it's an one user issue ) if many report it, there might be chances to find reasons (same app used etc.)
31st January 2017, 07:34 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,533

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for your answer and yes, I do use the right firmware. It works most times, but sometimes it seems to not correctly get the "Proximity Sensor is free" information. But that can be also a hardware issue as I have had that on OOS too, also not that often (and only one time at LAOS) so I thought it might be worth mentioning.

I did some Android ROM development myself (PSX, Exodus) so I know how frustrating it could be if only one user reports an issue. That's why I think it's important that everybody reports such hard unreproducible issues so you at least can see it's not a one user issue only (or maybe see it's an one user issue ) if many report it, there might be chances to find reasons (same app used etc.)

@maxwen might be able to answer that one, he's also using a flip cover, but I would have heard of it by now if he encountered such issue ... Actually, proximity sensor is hell sensitive on my side (maybe too much ^^').
The Following User Says Thank You to kldoc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kldoc Ad-Free
31st January 2017, 07:40 AM |#15  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 1,708

More
Quote:

were u the guy from oneplus one??
The Following User Says Thank You to NOSTALGIA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NOSTALGIA Ad-Free
31st January 2017, 07:50 AM |#16  
Flag sandakan
Thanks Meter: 272

More
its finally here . thanks
31st January 2017, 08:06 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy16

its finally here . thanks

You're welcome, been a real pleasure to bring both devices to Omni 7, and now to maintain those
We've got a pretty solid team to keep that device updated with awesome features from maxwen
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kldoc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kldoc Ad-Free
31st January 2017, 08:13 AM |#18  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 193

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kldoc

You're welcome, been a real pleasure to bring both devices to Omni 7, and now to maintain those
We've got a pretty solid team to keep that device updated with awesome features from maxwen

Thanks for the rom! Finally a non-lineageOS based rom thst actually feels polished.. Nice work!
The Following User Says Thank You to ShotByMeir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ShotByMeir Ad-Free
31st January 2017, 08:23 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 863

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kldoc

Wanted to confirm one thing, the camera is the same as LOS or did you guys manage to pull the blobs from OOS?

Will definitely be happy to be back on Omni soon, maxwen and samstone gave us great builds on OPO
31st January 2017, 08:58 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renosh

Wanted to confirm one thing, the camera is the same as LOS or did you guys manage to pull the blobs from OOS?

Will definitely be happy to be back on Omni soon, maxwen and samstone gave us great builds on OPO

Camera is a bit different than LOS although we're still using HAL1 for Snapdragon camera, same as they are, and since it works as is, I prefer to wait for Oneplus to release their stuff for camera before touching (therefore breaking something else) anything. I've got some work planned on this, no ETA, but I really closely look at what's doable. What I want is improved camera features with an acceptable quality. I will keep you informed whenever I make progress on this, but I really can't give an ETA on this
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kldoc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kldoc Ad-Free
31st January 2017, 09:03 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotByMeir

Thanks for the rom! Finally a non-lineageOS based rom thst actually feels polished.. Nice work!

Thanks for your comment, it really feels good to see users appreciating our work, we have less manpower than LineageOS, but we are passionate about what we do, and such comments really help us going forward !
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kldoc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kldoc Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)