Post Reply Email Thread
31st January 2017, 09:03 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,533

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotByMeir

Thanks for the rom! Finally a non-lineageOS based rom thst actually feels polished.. Nice work!

Thanks for your comment, it really feels good to see users appreciating our work, we have less manpower than LineageOS, but we are passionate about what we do, and such comments really help us going forward !
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kldoc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kldoc Ad-Free
31st January 2017, 10:43 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kldoc

Thanks for your comment, it really feels good to see users appreciating our work, we have less manpower than LineageOS, but we are passionate about what we do, and such comments really help us going forward !

You're doing a great job! Not many can maintain ROMS with their organizations limited manpower and we appreciate you building Omni for our devices. Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to vinax89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vinax89 Ad-Free
31st January 2017, 01:40 PM |#23  
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 11

More
In camera when i touch its not focusing there...it focus auto but not where i want this is only bug i found .. Otherwise nice and smooth.. second best in nougat for me (first official 4.0.2) nice work ...✌️👍
31st January 2017, 01:51 PM |#24  
Flag Essen, Germany
Thanks Meter: 4,748

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyscott

were u the guy from oneplus one??

Exodus on Oneplus one (bacon) ?
Yeah, have been part of the Exodus-Team, did some stuff on bacon (at least Lollypop, I think. Marshmallow I did on shamu, as far as I remember).

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kldoc

@maxwen might be able to answer that one, he's also using a flip cover, but I would have heard of it by now if he encountered such issue ... Actually, proximity sensor is hell sensitive on my side (maybe too much ^^').

Yeah, like I said, might be also (a small) hardware issue as I have had similar issues on LAOS and even on OOS itself from time to time.
Only wanted to report it, if somebody else has it too, you can see it's not only one user.

Haven't have had time to look into the FP implementation and the proximity check on OP3/nougat, so I'm not even sure if this is part of the firmware itself or kernel / userspace.
31st January 2017, 02:59 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 10,149

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasu1312

In camera when i touch its not focusing there...it focus auto but not where i want this is only bug i found .. Otherwise nice and smooth.. second best in nougat for me (first official 4.0.2) nice work ...

Not supported at the moment because of the mentioned HAL1 vs. HAL3 adjustments

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin_Ro

Yeah, like I said, might be also (a small) hardware issue as I have had similar issues on LAOS and even on OOS itself from time to time.
Only wanted to report it, if somebody else has it too, you can see it's not only one user.

Haven't have had time to look into the FP implementation and the proximity check on OP3/nougat, so I'm not even sure if this is part of the firmware itself or kernel / userspace.

If you use a flip cover you should actually disable the proxi check in device features
settings - makes no sense at all then. That might help the fpc beeing unresponsive
after cover open
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxwen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maxwen Ad-Free
31st January 2017, 03:29 PM |#26  
Flag Essen, Germany
Thanks Meter: 4,748

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwen

If you use a flip cover you should actually disable the proxi check in device features
settings - makes no sense at all then. That might help the fpc beeing unresponsive
after cover open

Lol, silly me. Of course you are right... again
31st January 2017, 07:33 PM |#27  
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Fingerprint not working sometimes
31st January 2017, 08:37 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 10,149

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasu1312

Fingerprint not working sometimes

Sometimes known
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maxwen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maxwen Ad-Free
31st January 2017, 09:43 PM |#29  
Flag Somewhere in Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 821

More
Do you guys recommend OpenGAPPS or Dynamic GAPPS?
31st January 2017, 09:46 PM |#30  
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinistmac

Well OpenGapps works fine for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to scanno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scanno Ad-Free
31st January 2017, 09:47 PM |#31  
Flag Preveza
Thanks Meter: 1,225

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinistmac

OpenGapps i prefer
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)