This is CypherOS. An extension to the pure Android. Cypher tries to maintain the purity of Android while offering the most useful features to the users. The goal is to give the highest level of performance whilst achieving Simplicity.
· Ambient Display and Ambient Weather by Chris
· Internal Color Manager by Chris
· Substratum theming engine support (OMS)
· Statusbar - Quick pulldown, Smart pulldown, Network traffic indicators, Statusbar icon customization, Carrier Labels, Clock and Date custimization.
· Quick Settings - QS rows and columns, Wi-Fi easy toggle, Data easy toggle and more
· System - Screenshot types (Fullscreen and Partial area select) and PowerMenu customization
· Notifications - Force expanded notifications, Show notification count, Heads up customization, and Notification LED control.
!!! Flash on your own risk !!!
We will not take any responsibility for bricked devices or lost data. So please watch out!
- Make a (Nandroid) Backup of your current ROM (Recommended)
- Advance WIPE -> wipe /data
- Press install and select the AOSCP rom in sdcard
- Install ROM
- Install Gapps <ARM64-7.1-X>
- After flashing, reboot device (First reboot will take a while)
- Enjoy CypherOS on your device!
-- On dirty flash you need to also dirty flash gapps. The AOSCP survival script deletes them --
- Initial release
Official AOSCP Website
My Unofficial Builds Folder
Temporary Link for Gapps 8.1
For the download of the released ROM always download the latest build
Root with SuperSU | Root with Magisk
Join the Community CypherOS on G+
Join us in Crowdin CypherOS on Crowdin to help us get AOSCP to your language
Join our help Community
- Dirty Unicorns
- and finally me ofc
[OP3(T)][5.3.X(O)][AOSP] A.O.S.C.P: CypherOS [OFFICIAL], ROM for the OnePlus 3
kessaras, steadfasterX, superfes, Sirhc
Source Code: https://github.com/CypherOS
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: 5.0.1++
Based On: AOSCP
Stable Release Date: 2018-02-02
Last Updated 2018-03-12