[ROM][Pie][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0.2 [unified 3/3t]

Search This thread

Lada333

Feb 7, 2016
Budapest
OnePlus 3T
Google Pixel 6a
Hi, after a long time I want to update from RR Nougat to the newest build. But when I click on "Download" (startpage), there comes just a list of folders.
1. How can I download the ROM?
2. Is the newest build Oreo or Pie? (Gapps really for 9.0?)

1. You read with your eyes - or just scroll to the bottom, and download the last .zip
2. Read the name of the thread

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Sigh. Live wallpapers again are not selectable with whatever weird replacement for the wallpaper app is around. The downloaded APK for it from APKMirror refuses to install either. What is it with these kind of regressions every few builds? Has Google deprecated live wallpapers too?

I had set a live wallpaper in the previous build, updated today, and it still works for me, however I can't select any live wallpapers either from the home screen. Try setting it from within your wallpaper's app?

garugc

Jun 23, 2011
Saarbrücken
www.acalysus.de
1. You read with your eyes - or just scroll to the bottom, and download the last .zip
2. Read the name of the thread

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Thx for the answer.. but I asked, because on the description page it says:
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

And because of the download: I thought, the page shows all folders that are included in the ROM - but now, after reading all folders, I found out, that this are folders for different devices.
now I'm a little smarter.. thank you :)

Lada333

Feb 7, 2016
Budapest
OnePlus 3T
Google Pixel 6a
Thx for the answer.. but I asked, because on the description page it says:

And because of the download: I thought, the page shows all folders that are included in the ROM - but now, after reading all folders, I found out, that this are folders for different devices.
now I'm a little smarter.. thank you :)

This should apply to other forms of information as well, but if you see two conflicting pieces of information (such as thread title and what op says about version) - always go by what should be the latest. Op isn't updated here, but the title is, and it's very unlikely that the title had been changed before op.

My mistake on the latter, thought you were talking about the oneplus3 folder, not the root dir of resurrectionremix.com

Reactions: garugc

KaiserSnorezay

Jan 26, 2012
Sydney
Nexus 9
OnePlus 3
I had set a live wallpaper in the previous build, updated today, and it still works for me, however I can't select any live wallpapers either from the home screen. Try setting it from within your wallpaper's app?
The wallpaper app in question doesn't have an icon in the applist and can only be accessed via the live wallpaper settings. It's an old app that's gone from the play store. So the only time I can set it is while installing it.
I'd still like to know why this feature is removed and who's responsible between Google, LOS and RR, and if it can be restored.

Lada333

Feb 7, 2016
Budapest
OnePlus 3T
Google Pixel 6a
The wallpaper app in question doesn't have an icon in the applist and can only be accessed via the live wallpaper settings. It's an old app that's gone from the play store. So the only time I can set it is while installing it.
I'd still like to know why this feature is removed and who's responsible between Google, LOS and RR, and if it can be restored.

If I had to guess, it's probably Google slowly killing live wallpapers.
Maybe there's a 3rd party "wallpaper" app that allows you to select live wallpapers?

D

Deleted member 4405529

If I had to guess, it's probably Google slowly killing live wallpapers.
Maybe there's a 3rd party "wallpaper" app that allows you to select live wallpapers?

As you know, I love to blame g, but this time I have to jump in for g (and I hate it!): the livewallpaper picker rr uses is the same as los, which is based on aosp's. If you download the pie version of https://www.xda-developers.com/download-google-pixel-3-live-wallpapers-port/ you'll find you can use them. I guess live wallpapers needs updating for pie. Most probably api or android permissions.

Reactions: Lada333

KaiserSnorezay

Jan 26, 2012
Sydney
Nexus 9
OnePlus 3
As you know, I love to blame g, but this time I have to jump in for g (and I hate it!): the livewallpaper picker rr uses is the same as los, which is based on aosp's. If you download the pie version of https://www.xda-developers.com/download-google-pixel-3-live-wallpapers-port/ you'll find you can use them. I guess live wallpapers needs updating for pie. Most probably api or android permissions.

I tried this but again there is no launcher icon for it, and the wallpaper option from the homescreen shows me the existing wallpaper selector only. How do I launch this particular app?

---------- Post added at 11:38 ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 ----------

Ever since the latest 0810 build, when I unlock the screen at times I am unable to click on anything, and have to either let it auto lock or restart SystemUI. I'm using a fingerprint + PIN combo. I can use notification pull down but nothing on the homescreen or launcher. If I launch settings from the pulldown, again I can't click on any options.

D

Deleted member 4405529

I tried this but again there is no launcher icon for it, and the wallpaper option from the homescreen shows me the existing wallpaper selector only. How do I launch this particular app?

Of course not. The apk is no launchable app, but something like resources pack. You need to use either the wallpaper settings from Settings or the wallpaper settings from the launcher (livewallpapers arn't available in all launchers, i.e.: nova offers the livewallpaper option, trebuchet doesn't).

the-blind-bandit

Apr 20, 2011
2 Bugs + 2 Feature requests

Bugs
• Starting screen record from the power menu (Buttons > Power dialog) isn't working - Logcat here
• If "Fingerprint unlock" (Under "Lock screen") is switched on to prevent asking for a password at boot, then using fingerprints to login to apps such as magisk, ebay or paypal doesn't work, the sensor just works as a home button. In Magisk this can be very troublesome as there is no backup password option - Nothing shows up in the logs for this

Feature requests
• Bring back expandable quick settings - I've noticed they are still there, If the notifications panel is NOT fully expanded, long pressing on icons for WiFi, bluetooth and data causes them to expand and show more options (I can add a video is necessary)
• Add an option to disable lockscreen shortcuts

osrox

Dec 18, 2014
Does RR rom, have Applock (fingerprint locking of apps) function built-in ?
If yes, where is this option located ?

D

Deleted member 4405529

I use Nova Launcher.
& I'm looking for ROM's built-in app locker.

The rom's built-in app locker is part of the rom shipped launcher, if you replace tne rom shipped launcher with a launcher of your choice, you can't use the features of the rom shipped launcher...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to, the LineageOS team, Omni team , SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the Catlog app from the Play Store.
    There is also a donate version which you can purchase to show appreciation.
    After downloading the Catlog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Catlog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

XDA:DevDB Information
    ResurrectionRemix Oreo for OP3/T, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
    akhilnarang, varund7726, westcrip
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-06-08
    Last Updated 2019-04-18
    Unified RR builds for Oneplus 3/3T​
    Use latest TWRP linked in OP
    Make sure you have latest firmware installed if not, the build won't flash.
    ***This only needs to be done once***

Using LineageOS unified device trees as a base.
    Harsh's Caesium kernel is included.
    https://plus.google.com/+ResurrectionRemixofficial/posts/R1MoDc8zbWC
    And its up!
    OP3 inclues Caesium kernel by @MSF Jarvis :D
    Huge thanks to our Lineage maintainer @dianlujitao for his work on the device :)
    And also huge thanks to the guys who tested the builds to make sure they were stable and bug-free :D
    Ok guys finally got some time to update. I just finished a build with all the latest LOS device, kernel and vendor commits. All seems to be good google camera works, etc. I'll put up a post in the morning with a proper changelog update and updated frimware links, etc....

Thanks for the patience lately since I haven't been able to keep up with the thread. Sorry for this teaser/preview post, but just wamted to let you know that I was still alive lol
    Soon™

rr_teaser.png

Credits to @Christopher_Kardas for the SS :p