FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Light up capacitive keys only when only the keys are pressed (OOS style)?

Yes
 
250 Vote(s)
81.97%
No
 
55 Vote(s)
18.03%

[ROM+Kernel][EAS-VOX] VertexOS Carbide v3.6 and RenderZenith Kernel 012 (Blueborne)

1,081 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,064
 
Thread Closed Email Thread
Announcement from joshuous: VertexOS v3.6 and RenderZenith kernel 012 released!
13th March 2017, 08:23 AM |#101  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Deleted
The Following User Says Thank You to Just Passing By For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Just Passing By Ad-Free
 
 
13th March 2017, 08:33 AM |#102  
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minhas4all

Looking smooth but Magisk. is not working with me?
I do this
Wipe cache /davlink /system/data
Flash OB12 firmware
Flash ROM, GApps, and Magisk (from this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...mless-t3473445)
but there is not root again i went to recovery and flash Magisk and result was same....
Am i flashing wrong one? if so please provide the link
Thanks

Root is not enable by default. you need to go to Magisk settings and enable root for apps and adb.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hakim Farouk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hakim Farouk Ad-Free
13th March 2017, 08:45 AM |#103  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 231
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuous

...There isn't at the moment. May I know what concern you may have with QS enabled on lockscreen?

There are situations on OOS 4.0.3 when i receive a call my ear triggers the quicksettings. I don't know if the sensor is not so sensitive or is it just badly placed but it's annoying to find your flashlight is on or data/wifi is off etc. Of course it happens also when the phone is unlocked and I make a call.
Do you have some other solutions for the misbehaving sensor or should I just cut my ear off...
13th March 2017, 08:56 AM |#104  
Senior Member
Flag Kashmir : Heaven On Earth
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakim Farouk

Root is not enable by default. you need to go to Magisk settings and enable root for apps and adb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passing By

You installing the app as well? You may also have to allow root for apps if you don't have that set.

Thanks both of you
working Flawlessly
13th March 2017, 09:43 AM |#105  
joshuous's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Maybe Gotham City... or maybe not
Thanks Meter: 5,064
 
Donate to Me
More
Deleted
13th March 2017, 09:59 AM |#106  
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
anybody else facing fingerprint wake unlock after long period of deep sleep not working? Fp unlock in sleep works well after short period of sleep but when I leave my phone sleeping for a good period of time, It won't wake up with the fp unlock. Double tap on screen does wake the screen but not fp unlock after long period of sleep.
13th March 2017, 10:14 AM |#107  
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Same problem here. Fingerprint doesn't always work when opening phone. I think it's a common problem when using other ROM than OOS. I made a few phonecalls, but then I couldn't​ make a call. Maybe V4A was the problem. I was busy, I had to restore previous backup. I'll try again, hopefully everything works. This ROM seems very fast and stable.
13th March 2017, 10:27 AM |#108  
joshuous's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Maybe Gotham City... or maybe not
Thanks Meter: 5,064
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakim Farouk

anybody else facing fingerprint wake unlock after long period of deep sleep not working? Fp unlock in sleep works well after short period of sleep but when I leave my phone sleeping for a good period of time, It won't wake up with the fp unlock. Double tap on screen does wake the screen but not fp unlock after long period of sleep.

Reason is because of Doze. I can disable it, but you'll get poorer idle drains. Would be interested to hear everyone's thoughts on what trade-off they would prefer
The Following User Says Thank You to joshuous For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2017, 10:33 AM |#109  
parag60288's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heiskanenej

Same problem here. Fingerprint doesn't always work when opening phone. I think it's a common problem when using other ROM than OOS. I made a few phonecalls, but then I couldn't​ make a call. Maybe V4A was the problem. I was busy, I had to restore previous backup. I'll try again, hopefully everything works. This ROM seems very fast and stable.

Fingerprint issue is common on all roms other than OOS. Not sure why but it might be due to firmware.
Regarding V4A, which version are you using?
I am using guitardedhero 20170213 zip. & slight battery drain which is to be expected but working fine.
And the rom is Rock Solid Stable. Hope xposed will be available soon.
13th March 2017, 10:39 AM |#110  
Flamehell's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuous

Reason is because of Doze. I can disable it, but you'll get poorer idle drains. Would be interested to hear everyone's thoughts on what trade-off they would prefer

I prefer to have doze for sure....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flamehell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Flamehell Ad-Free
13th March 2017, 10:53 AM |#111  
rucioTozzy's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuous

Reason is because of Doze. I can disable it, but you'll get poorer idle drains. Would be interested to hear everyone's thoughts on what trade-off they would prefer

Is it possible to add a doze switch like oos, for user choice?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes