FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Light up capacitive keys only when only the keys are pressed (OOS style)?

Yes

250 Vote(s)
81.97%
No

55 Vote(s)
18.03%

[ROM+Kernel][EAS-VOX] VertexOS Carbide v3.6 and RenderZenith Kernel 012 (Blueborne)

1,081 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,064

Thread Closed Email Thread
Announcement from joshuous: VertexOS v3.6 and RenderZenith kernel 012 released!
27th May 2018, 10:18 AM |#3571  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumboMan

can you share link where this eas rom is discussed

sorry,i can't but you can search it "dirtyunicorn"

27th May 2018, 02:28 PM |#3572  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuous

Hey all, I'm not dead yet

Here's a sneak peek of my EAS port to the OP3 kernel (currently OOS only). I've been backporting directly from the 4.4 kernel version, meaning that I can bring much of the goodies from our OP5 EAS kernel to the OP3. For now VertexOS is on hold due to limited time, some bugs causing major obstacles in development, and Google taking down my Google Cloud Server trials (building ROMs will now be incredibly challenging for me without a new server or desktop). I'll figure that out someday, but for now stay tuned for a new thread dedicated to the OP3 EAS kernel release when I feel it is ready for release. Testers have been enjoying it for the past week. Will close this thread in a while.

Wow!!! can't wait!
27th May 2018, 02:35 PM |#3573  
Flag Kerens
Thanks Meter: 1,237

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuous

Hey all, I'm not dead yet

Here's a sneak peek of my EAS port to the OP3 kernel (currently OOS only). I've been backporting directly from the 4.4 kernel version, meaning that I can bring much of the goodies from our OP5 EAS kernel to the OP3. For now VertexOS is on hold due to limited time, some bugs causing major obstacles in development, and Google taking down my Google Cloud Server trials (building ROMs will now be incredibly challenging for me without a new server or desktop). I'll figure that out someday, but for now stay tuned for a new thread dedicated to the OP3 EAS kernel release when I feel it is ready for release. Testers have been enjoying it for the past week. Will close this thread in a while.

Very sad to hear the thread is closing. Thank you for releasing the work to the community. I'm sure we all value all you've done to make EAS a reality (rather than a theory) on our devices
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uudruid74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift uudruid74 Ad-Free
27th May 2018, 05:21 PM |#3574  
Thanks Meter: 247

More
Cant wait for this. Thank you for your amazing work
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diaze For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Diaze Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread