It is in Beta state and based on GZOSP sources.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
LunuxOS is my personal project with selective features over GZOSP (which is very close to AOSP on it's own). It will be updated once every week, probably on Sunday, with cumulative changes through the week. If necessary, I will surely release new update before due date.
LunuxOS was the name I gave to my first Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite based on Samsung's Stock Firmware of Android 2.3.6. Since then I have always wanted to have my own take on Android but it never took off until now.
LunuxOS is not your just another AOSP based Custom ROM. I see it in between AOSP based ROMS and Stock ROM provided by OnePlus. It contains bundled applications for day to day tasks and can be used immediately after flashing it without the need to download basic applications.
I am new to the Development scene. I have tested the ROM again and again before releasing. But it's not perfect. You must understand that I will not be held responsible if anything goes wrong with your device while you were trying to flash this ROM. I will try my best to help you in times like those but don't held a grudge against me. You must be familiar with Custom ROMs and the risks which come with them.
You can use the ROM as is without flashing Google Apps or any other application for basic necessities. All the bundled applications except the Pixel Launcher can be updated from Play Store.
- Based on GZOSP (Android 8.0.0), using Intoxicated kernel version 3.18.x.
- October 5, 2017 Security Patch.
- Data Encryption
- Screen shot sound is disabled.
- Screen size option offers Smaller & Smallest sizes.
- On-screen navigation buttons (with long press home to start Google Assistant, recents to start multi-window). *NEW*
- Double click on-screen navbar to sleep. *NEW*
- Android 8.0.0 Oreo built in theme manager with 2 themes (Pixel and Stock).*NEW*
- Night Light.
- Always on Display (Without burn-in protection for now).
- Dash charge supported.
- Pixel Launcher.
- Browser (Lightning Browser), Calender, Camera (AOSP & one more), Gallery, File manager, Music player, Notes are included.
- My own created Wallpaper.
- Original OnePlus boot-animation.
These things are fully tested and working on the latest available build. If any of these features don't work for you then please first try a fresh flash and if even then the problem exists for you then report with a logcat.
- Mobile Network, Data, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE[Read post #2].
- Fingerprint Scanner.
- Camera, Video, Audio.
- VoIP[Tested in telegram].
- Hostspot & tethering.
- Dash charge.
- All sensors.
These things are already known to have issue. No point in stating the obvious again and again. If you are facing issues not mentioned in this list then please report that along with a logcat.
- Charge indicator in status-bar[Read post #2].
- You tell me.
ROM (with md5sum):
All subsequent releases: LunuxOS AndroidFileHost
1st Alpha build:
Unofficial Beans Gapps by @ezio84: AndroidFileHost | Google Drive Mirror
Magisk (for root): Latest Version
Android is open sourced. I really love this and I respect it too. So, everything I used to build this ROM is linked here. No hiding. #OpenSourceSoftware
LunuxOS ROM for OnePlus3(T)[Unified][Android 8.0.0], ROM for the OnePlus 3
arnabJ, GZOSP Team
Source Code: https://github.com/LunuxOS
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Open Beta 23/24/14/15 | Stable 4.5
Based On: GZOSP
Current Beta Version: 1.0 Beta-2
Beta Release Date: 2017-10-21
Last Updated 2017-10-21