[MOD] [MAGISK] NFC-SIM Enabler for 1+3/t oreo (7/8/2018)

Search This thread

crazymika

Oct 18, 2012
Xiaomi 13 Ultra
Hi all,
I just modified the module from @snowwolf725 to have a newer template so it can run on oreo rom
If you need to use nfc-sim on oneplus 3/3t you could try this module.

[Install]
1. Get Magisk
2. In the download area search for "OnePlus 3/t NFC Sim Enabler"
3. Reboot
4. If your manage app require permission you can give it at settings-apps-app permissions-additional permissions, toggle smartcardservice for it

I only test it on OOS Oreo ROM, it may not work on custom rom due to different framework built in.
You can report here so I'll check what other MOD have to add to make other ROM work.

the smartcardservice is modified from SEEK for Android by Johnzweng

Repo link

Reactions: phil_greg2001

tombbb

Sep 4, 2008
Asus Zenfone 5
HTC U11
Hi all,
I just modified the module from @snowwolf725 to have a newer template so it can run on oreo rom

[Install]
1. Get Magisk
3. Reboot
4. If your manage app require permission you can give it at settings-apps-app permissions-additional permissions, toggle smartcardservice for it

I only test it on OOS Oreo ROM, it may not work on custom rom due to different framework built in.
You can report here so I'll check what other MOD have to add to make other ROM work.

Repo link

Any chance that this mod used on htc m9 with aicp 13.1, rooted with magisk?

laocheebye

Aug 31, 2008
according your ID I assume you are Taiwanese, there is modification for oneplus 6 on mobile01, i think that will also work for 6t
I didn't have 6t so I can't test on it.

i am singaporean actually. can u link me the thread? i can read chinese so its fine. thank you deep deep. :D

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

i found the thread and the download link if anyone is interested to try for oneplus 6 or 6t.

forum link in chinese
flashable zip

i havent tried cos there is no decrypt twrp for 6t yet so at your own risk people.

Reactions: crazymika

jekyll530

Jul 7, 2010
Hi, just tried the latest v1.2.1, but it seems HamiPay detects root even MagiskHide enabled for it. Would you please share how to prevent HamiPay from detecting root? Thank you.

crazymika

Oct 18, 2012
Xiaomi 13 Ultra

I've update to Pie rom, and confirm that we still can use sim NFC at it, just need some path adjustments, use the attached zip file replace your system/vendor/etc/libnfc-nxp.conf, put the SmartcardService folder in system/priv-app folder
add this line "persist.nfc.smartcard.config=SIM1,eSE1" in system/build.prop file, and should work as before.
I forgot how to make it into proper Magisk Module~the module i made tonight can't not be installed.... so strange. I'll update once i get it to work.

P.S.
I tried custom ROMs, they have many differences about NFC config, I can not get it to work even replace the framework and permission file, tried everything I know but still failed, maybe they missed something at more lower level.

Attachments

• system.zip
    60.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

crazymika

Oct 18, 2012
Xiaomi 13 Ultra
updated for OOS Pie

I just found what's wrong.
Here's the updated Module for OOS Pie.
Later i'll update to Modules-Repo

Attachments

• oneplus3simnfc-pie.zip
    66.7 KB · Views: 62

crazymika

Oct 18, 2012
Xiaomi 13 Ultra
Thank you for replying. The above seems work fine. Can this module be ported for OP5/T, 6/T (OOS 9.0) or even 7/Pro?

@snowwolf725 have created the OP5 module, 6/6t have other method to make it working,but I need check some of it's file to make sure, op7 should work in theory, but it still depend on some rom configuration. I only have a op3t, do don't know how other models work.
Currently OOS have proper components (driver, config, frameworks...) installed, so it easier to enable them, for custom rom or future builds(which OP3 won't have)
I believe that require more adjustments to have this feature working.

jekyll530

Jul 7, 2010
@snowwolf725 have created the OP5 module, 6/6t have other method to make it working,but I need check some of it's file to make sure, op7 should work in theory, but it still depend on some rom configuration. I only have a op3t, do don't know how other models work.
Currently OOS have proper components (driver, config, frameworks...) installed, so it easier to enable them, for custom rom or future builds(which OP3 won't have)
The OP5/T module is not available via Magisk download now. I'm currently using OP5 and will buy a 7 Pro. If you need, I can help testing.

Cuvillier

Dec 28, 2014
thanks but it doesn't work on lineage os 16. in logcat i get keymaster operation failed and unsupported digest on km1 hal issue. i hope you can fix it
regards

Reactions: scan6

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What does nfc sim means?
    In some places we have our payment/transportation card integrated in SIM card.
    so we can use our phone to pay/take public transportation.
    Hi all,

[Install]
    1. Get Magisk
    3. Reboot

Repo link
    Any chance that this mod used on htc m9 with aicp 13.1, rooted with magisk?

I don't think so, it's NFC chip specified so if you have a different device it's xml config would be different.
    For m9 you could look through it's stock rom to adjust configuration, I believe the M9 stock ROM support NFC-SIM card.
    What does nfc sim means?
    according your ID I assume you are Taiwanese, there is modification for oneplus 6 on mobile01, i think that will also work for 6t
    I didn't have 6t so I can't test on it.

i am singaporean actually. can u link me the thread? i can read chinese so its fine. thank you deep deep. :D

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

i found the thread and the download link if anyone is interested to try for oneplus 6 or 6t.

forum link in chinese
    flashable zip

i havent tried cos there is no decrypt twrp for 6t yet so at your own risk people.