FORUMS

Overall love

807 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,241

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 16th June 2016, 08:39 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the OnePlus 3, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the OnePlus 3 is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free
18th June 2016, 07:56 AM |#2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 195

Donate to Me
More
Looks and feels just right. Has all the essential ingredients of a very good device - nice display, Camera and fast!
18th June 2016, 08:26 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 218

More
I named mine cold Betty. She's cold to the touch, but her love is so warm.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to js042507 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift js042507 Ad-Free
18th June 2016, 08:00 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I like so much OnePlus 3 and it really gives me awesome feel, and I fall in true love with it. When I am take it in my hand I am just fits in perfectly in my palms.
I have so many gorgeous protective cases.
OnePlus 3 like to me on first sight for so much but beautiful stuff.
It is a pity that the rear camera of OnePlus is protruding, though it uses 16MP lens IMX298 from Sony.
OnePlus 3 smartphone supports dual sim card dual standby.
OnePlus also gifts me one more VR Headset. Before announcing OnePlus 3 smartphone And this VR Headset is not made by OnePlus either, instead by AntVR.
And have very good battery and features fast charging technology.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emir31 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift emir31 Ad-Free
19th June 2016, 08:06 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Its a good phone for a reasonable price but not a flagship killer for an amazing price.
The Following User Says Thank You to Magst64 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Magst64 Ad-Free
19th June 2016, 08:13 AM |#6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 4,234

More
Isn`t a good phone all we need realy, most extra features on the `flagships` are useless to me anyway
The Following User Says Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gee2012 Ad-Free
19th June 2016, 09:45 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Beautiful phone with a crystal clear display and a powerhouse of its own class

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to johncanadude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift johncanadude Ad-Free
22nd June 2016, 01:44 AM |#8  
Flag Back East
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Love the phone so far. Extremely fast, very responsive fingerprint scanner and beautiful, vibrant screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prozart For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Prozart Ad-Free
22nd June 2016, 03:37 AM |#9  
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Great phone so far.

The LG G4 on the other hand was frustrating as a device if not for the awful software experience that I couldn't even fix even if I wanted to. Never again doing anything but OnePlus or Nexus. G4 was a huge mistake.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABotelho23 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ABotelho23 Ad-Free
22nd June 2016, 04:34 AM |#10  
Flag Altoona, PA
Thanks Meter: 237

Donate to Me
More
Current 6p and HTC 10 user here and I can't even begin to say how impressed I am with this OP3. Grant it I've only had it half a day, so far I'm completely blown away!! Almost 3 hours sot right now and battery at 50% 😃I love everything about it. Only mediocre thing is the external speakers. Amazing camera, beautiful screen, perfect size, feels greet in the hand, shoot it even looks great! Oh and the finger print reader is way faster than both the 10 and 6p. But the thing that impressed me the most is the skin. I'm still bone stock and I never leave phones stock.. it just has all the things Google SHOULD have in stock MM.. no bloatware either.. just an impressive handset and all for 400$ bucks! Here's some photos and screen shots! https://goo.gl/photos/RgwFUT3Rwhyt6XJL6
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crowsnestitsupport For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crowsnestitsupport Ad-Free
22nd June 2016, 08:08 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Nexus 6P, 5x, Note4, LG G4, S6 Edge, OP2 owner here.

OnePlus 3 is very much what Nexus 6P should be. It's lighter and faster than 6P and easier to grip and easier to use.

The 6P has the better display and better all around camera but the OP3 has everything most power user would ask for.

Tap to wake, Dark mode, and customizeable buttons are great to have. Hated how stock Android doesn't have these simple features.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vision33r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vision33r Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)