FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Photo quality

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,758

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 16th June 2016, 07:39 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Say "cheese", then rate this thread to express how photos taken with the OnePlus 3 come out. A higher rating indicates that photos offer rich color (without over-saturating), sharp detail (with all subjects in-focus), and appropriate exposure (with even lighting).

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following User Says Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free
17th June 2016, 05:22 AM |#2  
Flag Peshawar
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

Say "cheese", then rate this thread to express how photos taken with the OnePlus 3 come out. A higher rating indicates that photos offer rich color (without over-saturating), sharp detail (with all subjects in-focus), and appropriate exposure (with even lighting).

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

can you post some sample screenshots of camera here?
The Following User Says Thank You to maamiradina For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maamiradina Ad-Free
18th June 2016, 03:34 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
So far medium to high brightness takes excellent photos. I am finding HD much more appealing than HDR in most situations. In low light HD or manual mode must be used to get an acceptable photo. HD works very well in a single 13w(cfl) light illuminates room (low bedroom light level).

Soft fine grain present in photo, but it is not distracting and plenty of detail left.
19th June 2016, 12:13 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 66

Donate to Me
More
So I opened the hidden service menu *#808# and went through al the test and when I came at the "optical image stabilizer" it says failed...anyone else has this? Could it be software disabled or is my camera faulty?

here is a picture for comparison
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160619-010801.png
Views:	9974
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	3787578  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vacs03 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vacs03 Ad-Free
19th June 2016, 12:20 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
nice but doesnt quite compare with nexus 6 p
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mir bilal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mir bilal Ad-Free
20th June 2016, 12:26 AM |#6  
Flag midwest
Thanks Meter: 739

More
I dont use the camera much but i do know it seems better than my wifes s6.
The Following User Says Thank You to fix-this! For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fix-this! Ad-Free
20th June 2016, 05:44 AM |#7  
Flag khartoum
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacs03

So I opened the hidden service menu *#808# and went through al the test and when I came at the "optical image stabilizer" it says failed...anyone else has this? Could it be software disabled or is my camera faulty?

here is a picture for comparison

this phone has super hd camera the best thing i like on it
The Following User Says Thank You to altayeb hoota For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift altayeb hoota Ad-Free
20th June 2016, 06:42 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Camera seems to be very compareable to my 6S Plus. In low light the iPhone does a slightly better job, in good lighting the 1+3.
The stabilisation for video is much better in the iPhone.
The Following User Says Thank You to mDaniel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mDaniel Ad-Free
20th June 2016, 01:09 PM |#9  
Flag Kernow
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I got my 3 Saturday morning these photos were taken in the afternoon all default settings

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to edie209 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift edie209 Ad-Free
20th June 2016, 02:01 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
https://goo.gl/photos/eq6HSWoTwRVLCykY7
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vercety974 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vercety974 Ad-Free
20th June 2016, 02:28 PM |#11  
User Experience Admin
Thanks Meter: 7,204

More
Important tip for making the most out of the 1+3 camera...if you want to take a good macro, you cannot rely on automatic mode. Switch to manual focus, dial it all the way down, and you'll get insane macros like this:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160619_162853.jpg
Views:	15436
Size:	512.5 KB
ID:	3789238  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to svetius For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift svetius Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)