FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Screen on time

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,897

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 16th June 2016, 08:39 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
It's amazing how much we actually use our phones in a given day, especially when we watch "videos"! Rate this thread to express how many hours of screen-on time you can get on the OnePlus 3 before depleting the battery.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free
17th June 2016, 07:51 AM |#3  
Flag Bolzano/Bozen
Thanks Meter: 370

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatRiGt

Getting sot only around 3.5hrs.. Battery is average

Usage? Mobile data or wifi?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tiz92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tiz92 Ad-Free
17th June 2016, 09:37 AM |#4  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Unboxed it charged it till 99 and started using it. Still on 11% with <5 hours of SOT. Installed apps, using fb and normal browsing. I dont have any complaints with battery
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to samisharora For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift samisharora Ad-Free
17th June 2016, 09:41 AM |#5  
Flag Itzehoe
Thanks Meter: 43

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samisharora

Unboxed it charged it till 99 and started using it. Still on 11% with <5 hours of SOT. Installed apps, using fb and normal browsing. I dont have any complaints with battery

Sounds great so far, knowing that the battery normally becomes better after 2-3 days of charging I hope that we will reach even better SOTs
The Following User Says Thank You to crysen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crysen Ad-Free
17th June 2016, 09:54 AM |#6  
Flag Bolzano/Bozen

More
I hpe for at least 4-5 sot with wifi and normal usage and 3.5 hrs for mobile data.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tiz92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tiz92 Ad-Free
17th June 2016, 12:56 PM |#7  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 597

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiz92

Usage? Mobile data or wifi?

Mobile data 3g
17th June 2016, 02:19 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
SOT really depends on usage, and whilst I was one like many here that is obsessed with SOT, I've started to just use phones without really worrying about it. Plus Dash charge is a great addition (aside from having to carry the charger with you).
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kinnyfaifai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kinnyfaifai Ad-Free
17th June 2016, 03:31 PM |#9  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Used a few apps, specially Snapchat and Whatsapp. Got a screen on time of 3.5 hrs on 4G. Decent yeah. OPO had a tad bit better.
17th June 2016, 03:37 PM |#10  
Flag Bolzano/Bozen

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saumil25

Used a few apps, specially Snapchat and Whatsapp. Got a screen on time of 3.5 hrs on 4G. Decent yeah. OPO had a tad bit better.

I think it is good. So with wifi around 4,5 hrs sot with this usage.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tiz92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tiz92 Ad-Free
17th June 2016, 05:52 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Getting 4.5 SOT after 1st day of use.
Battery currently at 11%.
Dash charger charges the battery really fast to.
No complaints and oxygen os is updated to latest

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1466178647461.png
Views:	14342
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	3786145  
The Following User Says Thank You to johncanadude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift johncanadude Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)