FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Scrolling smoothness

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,897
 
By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 16th June 2016, 08:39 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Some phones exhibit choppy scrolling, especially when navigating long web pages when multiple apps are running in the background. Rate this thread to express how you smooth scrolling feels on the OnePlus 3 under such conditions. A higher rating indicates that scrolling is always buttery smooth, even when you're reading a 10,000 word article on "how to kiss a girl".

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following User Says Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free
30th July 2016, 02:51 PM |#2  
Butter smooth to say the least! I never really experience any stutter.
30th July 2016, 10:02 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
The only place I've experienced stutter is in Google Inbox, when opening a message; from my understanding that's more Google's fault.
1st August 2016, 05:52 AM |#4  
badboy47's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,096
 
More
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to badboy47 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift badboy47 Ad-Free
5th September 2016, 11:40 PM |#5  
prile97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vodice
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Got scrolling lag rarely only when browsing, not in any other app. This is browsers fault, so i don't count it as a minus.
24th October 2016, 08:05 PM |#6  
multi_rom_user's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Great
Never an issue with scrolling, whether running a stock/ rooted stock/ or a custom rom. Simply amazing.
21st December 2016, 02:05 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prile97

Got scrolling lag rarely only when browsing, not in any other app. This is browsers fault, so i don't count it as a minus.

I have this problem too, but it's really noticeable in Google Play store, like little jumps/stutters when i scroll keeping my finger on the screen, touching it (like moving the screen up or down, in "medium" speed)

Could you please check if this happens to you too? i'm worried i might have some touch issue
21st December 2016, 08:04 AM |#8  
Puddi_Puddin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Overijssel / Oldenzaal
Thanks Meter: 497
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj_diamond

I have this problem too, but it's really noticeable in Google Play store, like little jumps/stutters when i scroll keeping my finger on the screen, touching it (like moving the screen up or down, in "medium" speed)

Could you please check if this happens to you too? i'm worried i might have some touch issue

Those are what we called bad optimized apps.
22nd December 2016, 08:02 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddi_Puddin

Those are what we called bad optimized apps.

Thanks! is it normal if it happens in almost all the apps? like the Gallery app (oneplus stock one), as i said, you notice it if you hold your finger on the screen while scrolling, and don't release it
23rd December 2016, 09:16 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 864
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj_diamond

Thanks! is it normal if it happens in almost all the apps? like the Gallery app (oneplus stock one), as i said, you notice it if you hold your finger on the screen while scrolling, and don't release it

I don't think that's normal. I only experience lag on Google Chrome all other apps are butter smooth, not noticing any lag on Gallery app.
24th December 2016, 09:37 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddi_Puddin

Those are what we called bad optimized apps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renosh

I don't think that's normal. I only experience lag on Google Chrome all other apps are butter smooth, not noticing any lag on Gallery app.

Thanks guys, i made this video to show the problem, could you please check it and let me know if my "stutter/lag" is normal? i would really really appreciate it:

Thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes