This app is a result of me getting tired of some roms providing some features and some not.
So I created the PocketMode app in almost 6 hrs and it was my first android app.
This is the second iteration of the app and is completely revamped and greatly improved(I mean a lot....lot).
1) Disables all enabled gestures and the fingerprint sensor while in pocket.
2) Full control of your phone's pocketmode service.
3) You won't see the fingerprint sensor getting unresponsive sometimes. Greatly improved the pocketmode part of the app.
4) You can toggle all the available gestures
5) Swap Home and Back Buttons
6) A little bit of theming
7) Starts automatically at boot, so you don't need to do anything except grant superuser rights.
8) HBM and sRGB modes included.
9) It works. 'nuf said !!
1) Download the apk from the second post.
2) Install like normal app.
3) open it for first time and grant root access.
4) Then enjoy the great UI
1) It performs perfectly fine in presence of other conflicting apps, like the cyanogenmod/LOS shipped pocketmode app. But I would suggest if you find the performance better of this one, then either uninstall the other app or freeze it because of redundancies in the system.
2) Although I've tested this rigorously, still bugs may be found and you may report them here.