[Request] OxygenOS File Manager

Search This thread

drmcatchr

May 9, 2014
Hello, Would someone be kind enough to port the OxygenOS file manager for Lineage? I found the apk on apkmirror, But won't install. Keeps saying a similar app is installed and doesn't progress.

v.konvict

Dec 1, 2012
Mwanza
Hello, Would someone be kind enough to port the OxygenOS file manager for Lineage? I found the apk on apkmirror, But won't install. Keeps saying a similar app is installed and doesn't progress.
You dont install system apps you have to place it properly in the root>system>app folder and it will show up in app drawer. I am on oos 4.1.0 but am using the email application from lineage the same way

HIshan Pavidu

Feb 16, 2015
Pannipitiya
You dont install system apps you have to place it properly in the root>system>app folder and it will show up in app drawer. I am on oos 4.1.0 but am using the email application from lineage the same way
I tried to install file manager system/priv-apps/OneplusFileManager
And it doesnt showd up ( also .apk name as the same as folder )

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

v.konvict

Dec 1, 2012
Mwanza
I tried to install file manager system/priv-apps/OneplusFileManager
And it doesnt showd up ( also .apk name as the same as folder )
Make sure you reboot after. If you have done it properly it should show up.this is a screenshot of my email apk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170322-163016.png
    Screenshot_20170322-163016.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,193

drmcatchr

May 9, 2014
Thank you for your reply. But I would need to be rooted right and have a compatible file explorer to move the files into the app folder? So I would need an explorer to get this explorer.

Kickoff

Jun 1, 2007
Budapest
Make sure you reboot after. If you have done it properly it should show up.this is a screenshot of my email apk
Are you sure it will work? In my case it is not in priv-app but in a mysterious reserve folder. When I tried to flash the themed version to priv-app it did not work anymore.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

v.konvict

Dec 1, 2012
Mwanza
Are you sure it will work? In my case it is not in priv-app but in a mysterious reserve folder. When I tried to flash the themed version to priv-app it did not work anymore.
Well actually i dont use it myself . i prefer solid explorer i assumed thats were it would be. If you now know were its supposed to be just flash your new themed version in the same location i am on experience rom without the addon package which would include the filemanager