FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Which screen protector to get?

202 posts
Thanks Meter: 59

By josephcsible, Senior Member on 15th January 2017, 07:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm looking for a new screen protector for my 3T. Here's my requirements:Are there any screen protectors that meet all of these criteria?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CoverEntireDisplayArea.jpg
Views:	8342
Size:	249.1 KB
ID:	4004494  
16th January 2017, 11:21 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
the unicorn..gl
The Following User Says Thank You to netjack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift netjack Ad-Free
17th January 2017, 04:21 AM |#3  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 499

More
Doesn't exist.. that I've seen.
17th January 2017, 04:24 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Sigh... Why did OnePlus have to curve the screen?
18th January 2017, 01:54 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 408

More
Yeah,there's no good tempered glass protector. The only option is a plastic protector.
18th January 2017, 03:47 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3501

Yeah,there's no good tempered glass protector. The only option is a plastic protector.

Yeah, it's looking that way. I really don't want to go that route because plastic has next to no impact protection.
18th January 2017, 07:45 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have the Orzly tempered glass protector, no issues here... Recommend it
18th January 2017, 02:38 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 408

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsdavis6

I have the Orzly tempered glass protector, no issues here... Recommend it

It comes off eventually,you get the rainbow effect and dust eventually gets underneath it as it only sticks to the edges.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to B3501 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift B3501 Ad-Free
29th January 2017, 02:28 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I bought a couple of cheap ones off eBay that go around the home button and speaker. Don't even notice it's on most of the time. I get a little oil spill type effect but that's only when the screens off and not noticeable unless I look for it. Think the key is getting it really stuck down. When I first put it on I ended up with tobacco underneath it from my pocket but carefully took it off and reapplied it and so far it's been fine. Had it on about 2 months maybe 6 weeks and it's been great
29th January 2017, 09:24 PM |#10  
Flag Spokane
Thanks Meter: 433

More
I'm having the same issue as you. I'm not sure which tempered glass screen protector to use..

After a little search, it seems like the issue with the official curved screen protector from OnePlus has been fixed. I'm gonna bite the bullet and just go for that once, since it's "official". Will report back with images.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to exb0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift exb0 Ad-Free
29th January 2017, 09:43 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exb0

After a little search, it seems like the issue with the official curved screen protector from OnePlus has been fixed.

Where'd you see that? I'm under the impression that they said they were going to fix it, but all they ended up doing was adding a disclaimer about the problem to the description page.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)