FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Which screen protector to get?

202 posts
Thanks Meter: 59
 
By josephcsible, Senior Member on 15th January 2017, 07:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th February 2017, 05:23 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by magura320

Make by my self based on polyurethane film

How?
17th February 2017, 05:27 PM |#22  
magura320's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by king231

How?

Plotter, PC and my hand,s 15min of time - this is how we do
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170216_012706.jpg
Views:	3334
Size:	256.9 KB
ID:	4044708   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170216_012738.jpg
Views:	3352
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	4044709   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170216_021321.jpg
Views:	3320
Size:	248.1 KB
ID:	4044716  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to magura320 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift magura320 Ad-Free
17th February 2017, 05:39 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 926
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by magura320

Plotter, PC and my hand,s 15min of time - this is how we do

You should sell them!
The Following User Says Thank You to Batfink33 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Batfink33 Ad-Free
17th February 2017, 05:48 PM |#24  
magura320's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
I sell them in Russia, send mail, $ 6 (camera + screen) with delivery) people sad that its the best film for this phone)))

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
17th February 2017, 09:09 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by magura320

Make by my self based on polyurethane film

I'd be curious to give them a try, DIY is the way!
Would you ship to Ireland?
17th February 2017, 09:19 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 316
 
More
Nillkin is on its way!
http://nillkin.org/smartphones-acces...-3-a3000-h-pro
17th February 2017, 09:24 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olegfusion

Nillkin is on its way!
http://nillkin.org/smartphones-acces...-3-a3000-h-pro

I considered one of the glass protectors from them, but the reviews look like the edges of them are always milky from not sticking. Let us know if you have better luck.
17th February 2017, 09:32 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 316
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephcsible

I considered one of the glass protectors from them, but the reviews look like the edges of them are always milky from not sticking. Let us know if you have better luck.

I had previously Oneplus 3 A3000 and my lady owned A3003. Both times I ordered H+ Pro by Nillkin. Strange thing is that I got different result with A3000 and A3003. A3000 - white edge effect by sides, A3003 - no white edges. I thought something is wrong with second glass, but sizes were same. My hypothesis: different models had different rounded edges on displays.

I also used CP+ by Nillkin before H+ Pro (already knew about white effect), CP+ has black edging, however the glass quality is much worse than H+ Pro and I used it for 1 day then removed because I couldn't look at the display - it was blur'ed the picture behind the glass. Currently they stopped CP+ for this model and I can confirm it is the right direction, because glass was terribly done!

Even if it'll arrive with white side effect, I close eyes on that since the glass quality is fine for me. Anyway, it's better comparing to others (some cut off with 2mm gaps every side!!!)
I monitor all Nillkin, consider I am a fan of their products.
17th February 2017, 10:53 PM |#29  
D0M1N13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephcsible

I'm looking for a new screen protector for my 3T. Here's my requirements:

Are there any screen protectors that meet all of these criteria?

have the original OnePlus 3T Curved Screen protector by OnePlus and I will tell you that it doesn't have any rainbow effect or a blob stain that people say other screen protectors have. It's fantastic.. I mean amazing. Here is the link to it: https://oneplus.net/oneplus-3-3t-cur...reen-protector

and

here is a video review of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfEc15etuz0

I know someone here said that the original OnePlus 3T Curved Screen Protector is bad, but in real life it's not, it's the best one out there. Before, OnePlus's original Tempered glass was garbage, but they have improved it. There is nothing wrong it, its better than Orzly, and others... see the video for yourself... plus I have one so I can tell you from my experience.
18th February 2017, 12:16 AM |#30  
Senior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
Anyone tried these by any chance?
http://www.gearbest.com/screen-prote...pp_598987.html
18th February 2017, 01:07 AM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 926
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D0M1N13

have the original OnePlus 3T Curved Screen protector by OnePlus and I will tell you that it doesn't have any rainbow effect or a blob stain that people say other screen protectors have. It's fantastic.. I mean amazing. Here is the link to it: https://oneplus.net/oneplus-3-3t-cur...reen-protector

and

here is a video review of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfEc15etuz0

I know someone here said that the original OnePlus 3T Curved Screen Protector is bad, but in real life it's not, it's the best one out there. Before, OnePlus's original Tempered glass was garbage, but they have improved it. There is nothing wrong it, its better than Orzly, and others... see the video for yourself... plus I have one so I can tell you from my experience.

Most of the time it doesn't even stick properly without getting bubbles under it that you can't remove and that's before the sides being cut off. Its not a good protector.
The Following User Says Thank You to Batfink33 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Batfink33 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes