FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL] [EOL] [OnePlus3T] [OOS 5, 4, 3] Boeffla-Kernel (16-01-2019)

17,094 posts
Thanks Meter: 67,975

By Lord Boeffla, Recognized Developer on 16th December 2016, 04:11 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
23rd December 2016, 05:15 AM |#21  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Potsdam

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knpk13

I'm sure I'm on f2fs. Even TWRP says I'm on f2fs. 3T comes stock with f2fs. This is the output of mount | grep data, but since I'm using magisk I think the output has many partitions and I can't make sense of it.

I think the ext4 tweaks toggle is working fine since it reverts to off automatically when the app is restarted. Thanks!

Here is the output: https://hastebin.com/iwokiramek.hs

Ok, but no - the switch should not even appear in your case. I can confirm based on your output, the file system on data is f2fs.
But I see also you are using magisk, which creates a hell lot of additional mounts. I am pretty sure my app is getting confused by that.
Now I have to try and search for this in an offline way, as I will for sure never install magisk myself.
Let's see how I can harden that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inzaghi75

So it is not oos 4.0.0 compatible

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

Of course not.

No 4.0.0 rom out officially, no sources...

Andi
The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Boeffla For This Useful Post: [ View ]

23rd December 2016, 07:52 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 633

More
I'm fairly new here and so might be missing something, but I get the Safety Net bypass fail using the SafetyNet Helper app. My setup consists of Oxygen OS 3.5.3, this kernel, system-less SuperSU, SU Hide and Root Switch app for enabling/disabling root. I then disabled the root using Root Switch, then checked the SafetyNet Helper app to check SafetyNet status, but it showed me "Error Msg: Response payload validation failed". I have attached screenshots.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161223-130345.png
Views:	444
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	3977203   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161223-130723.png
Views:	448
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	3977204  
23rd December 2016, 07:55 AM |#23  
Flag 30530
Thanks Meter: 305

More
Thanks @Lord Boeffla
Good to see here

Enviado desde mi OnePlus3T mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to liver20 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift liver20 Ad-Free
23rd December 2016, 08:00 AM |#24  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Potsdam

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirhawk

I'm fairly new here and so might be missing something, but I get the Safety Net bypass fail using the SafetyNet Helper app. My setup consists of Oxygen OS 3.5.3, this kernel, system-less SuperSU, SU Hide and Root Switch app for enabling/disabling root. I then disabled the root using Root Switch, then checked the SafetyNet Helper app to check SafetyNet status, but it showed me "Error Msg: Response payload validation failed". I have attached screenshots.

Maybe someone else can comment. I am out here, never needed the safety net stuff myself.

Sorry
Andi
23rd December 2016, 09:06 AM |#25  
Flag Scottsboro, AL
Thanks Meter: 423

More
Quote:

Try SafetyNet Playground. Sometimes SafetyNet Helper doesn't want to work right.

Sent from my OnePlus 3T using XDA Labs
23rd December 2016, 11:58 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 853

More
Quote:

Suhide is not being updated as far as I know. It should not work with November or December security patches. Use magisk hide and phh Superuser if you want root and safety net. I would discuss this in the appropriate thread instead of the kernel thread (since the kernel has done it's job by providing the safety net patch)
23rd December 2016, 12:21 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 703

More
I think it would be a logical idea to stop the "Glad to see you posts" or similar, otherwise this thread will be quickly filled up with such, instead of the Real McCoy. The Thanks button & the donation (where people feel it is appropriate) of at least 2.49 Euros as stated in the OP, is all that is really needed.

Also feel it is appropriate to say:

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to one & all
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SlyUK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SlyUK Ad-Free
23rd December 2016, 12:40 PM |#28  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Potsdam

More
Wink
Hi all,

we got a source update from OnePlus yesterday, so here we go with a new beta:

Version 1.0-beta2
  • Update: Merge in latest OnePlus sources as of 22.12.2016
Enjoy
Andi
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lord Boeffla For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd December 2016, 01:24 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 302

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Boeffla

Yep, and also means, your data partition is not formatted with f2fs (my op3t came with /data on f2fs)... lucky you. I love ext4 much more, I even consider reformatting /data with ext4 soon, hehe.

Andi

So did mine.

Formatted to EXT4 the first day I got it lol
The Following User Says Thank You to A Sad Napkin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift A Sad Napkin Ad-Free
23rd December 2016, 02:18 PM |#30  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Potsdam

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Sad Napkin

So did mine.

Formatted to EXT4 the first day I got it lol

Ha! You are my hero!

Andi
23rd December 2016, 02:19 PM |#31