Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 On Sale

[KERNEL][OP3T] FrancoKernel - r40 - OxygenOS Oreo - r40 - LineageOS 15.1 roms

23,375 posts
Thanks Meter: 128,800

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all.

Compatibility:
Builds (from r1 up to r13) are only for Android Nougat 7.0 OxygenOS 4.0.y.
Builds starting with r14 are only for Android Nougat 7.1.1 OxygenOS 4.5.y.
Builds starting with r32 (inside the 7.1.2 directory) are compatible with LineageOS 14.1 and custom roms built from it.
Builds starting with r33 are compatible with OxygenOS Android Oreo 8.0.0.
Builds starting with r39 are compatible with Android Oreo 8.1.0 LineageOS 15.1 and custom roms built from it.

Download:
From my webserver:
Android Nougat LineageOS 14.1/custom roms: https://kernels.franco-lnx.net/OnePl...1.2/anyKernel/
Android Oreo 8.0.0 OxygenOS: https://kernels.franco-lnx.net/OnePl...0.0/anyKernel/
Android Oreo 8.1.0 LineageOS 15.1/custom roms: https://kernels.franco-lnx.net/OnePl...1.0/anyKernel/
or from my Updater app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....franco.kernel

Installation:
Flash the zip in your recovery
or
Auto-flash from Franco Kernel Updater app

Features:
1 - Legendary battery life
2 - Flash & forget
3 - Typical interfaces like display adjustments, sound control, vibration control, and all that boring stuff
4 - Bypasses the verified boot flag for Android Pay compatibility (root still breaks Android Pay but that's your own problem)
5 - Idle power consumption reduced to the absolute minimum (if you have wakelocks from 3rd party apps you're obviously on your own)
6 - Support for FKUpdater's Performance Profiles
7 - Background apps limit raised to 60 from stock 32 (we have 6Gb ram, duh!)
8 - Magical support, I'm here every day, checking posts almost hourly, ready to help anytime (well, unless you fail to read the OP, which contains most info you need)
9 - Seemless integration with my app FKUpdater
10 - No placebo patches, or "magical" optimizations
11 - Probably more, check my github for all the details - the code speaks for itself

Changelog:
https://kernels.franco-lnx.net/OnePl...iles/changelog

Source:
https://github.com/franciscofranco/one_plus_3T

Follow me on the interwebs
Google+
Twitter

Google+ FK community
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...12071636110546

Franco Kernel: Manager & Updater demo

Disclaimer to moderators:
Slight OT is fine, but when users decide to act stupid they should be dealt with with the appropriate means - its really annoying for me when OT turns crazy. Please put the warning/ban hammer anytime any of you think there's lack of respect and/or too much unwanted OT crap - but if it doesn't meet this criteria let the OT posts alone. Thank you.

Cheers!
The Following 285 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]

12th December 2016, 01:41 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,453

More
I was about to go to sleep, had one last check &, boom more development, I'm new to Oneplus (but not a noob lol) from the grapevine I here your kernel is great so will take it for a test drive.....The choices are feeding my Flashing habit nicely.... Welcome to the 3T.......

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Duncan1982 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Duncan1982 Ad-Free
12th December 2016, 01:47 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 616

More
And now @franciscofranco !!!
Gonna flash, play arround and feedback
Thanks for your interest on this device
ps. Im So glad I bought this phone on nov 22th
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pvillasuso For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pvillasuso Ad-Free
12th December 2016, 01:54 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thanks for the Kernel, in a while I try it on my 3t to see how it goes. Thanks again for your effort.
The Following User Says Thank You to jclp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jclp Ad-Free
12th December 2016, 01:55 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
WiFi is not turning on.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Larkin24 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Larkin24 Ad-Free
12th December 2016, 01:56 AM |#6  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkin24

WiFi is not turning on.

What rom are you on? My WiFi works just fine. How did you flash this? Through TWRP?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2016, 01:57 AM |#7  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Welcome and thanks for the kernel i will flash it now any give it a try tomorrow
The Following User Says Thank You to btouareg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift btouareg Ad-Free
12th December 2016, 02:00 AM |#8  
Flag Elk Ridge, UT
Thanks Meter: 455

Donate to Me
More
Going to flash now. Thanks for everything you do Franco. This is and will always be my absolute favorite kernel.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justibasa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift justibasa Ad-Free
12th December 2016, 02:09 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

What rom are you on? My WiFi works just fine. How did you flash this? Through TWRP?

OOS 3.5.3 through your app

12th December 2016, 02:12 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 616

More
Quote:

WiFi is not turning on.

Confirming this , wifi wont turn on OOS 3.5.3 here

root was lost too !
The Following User Says Thank You to pvillasuso For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pvillasuso Ad-Free
12th December 2016, 02:15 AM |#11  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

OOS 3.5.3 through your app

Flash through TWRP. There's a bug from FKUpdater that's causing the WiFi module from being injected (working on this). Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvillasuso

Confirming this , wifi wont turn on

OOS 3.5.3 here

Flash through TWRP. There's a bug from FKUpdater that's causing the WiFi module from being injected (working on this). Sorry.

Root lost? What? What root method are you using? I don't touch anything related to root anywhere in the flashing process.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)