Thanks Meter: 129,305

Post Reply Email Thread
3rd February 2017, 04:30 PM |#1001  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 27,757

Donate to Me
More
Different features, yes, "more" features is debatable. He automates some things I feel devs should know how to do to properly support the devices they work on, and those things can easily be done with AK2's extensive included patching functions and script environment as well. That's all I'll say about it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to osm0sis For This Useful Post: [ View ]

3rd February 2017, 04:33 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I'm on second charge cicle after started using franco kernel. Unfortunately since now no great battery life for me.
Also has issue on whatsapp, but idk if is kernel related.

Sometimes even if i have full 4g+ coverage and data working, if i send a message to someone it's stay in pending (clock on the right) and i need to fc the app and open back it again to deliver the message.

Anyone know something about?
3rd February 2017, 04:47 PM |#1003  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookland

I'm on second charge cicle after started using franco kernel. Unfortunately since now no great battery life for me.

Sometimes even if i have full 4g+ coverage and data working, if i send a message to someone it's stay in pending (clock on the right) and i need to fc the app and open back it again to deliver the message.

I don't see how that is remotely related to the Kernel.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2017, 04:59 PM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

WhatsApp is acting up that way on two phones I have currently. And it happens randomly in last 2 days. So blame WhatsApp.
3rd February 2017, 05:33 PM |#1005  
Flag new york
Thanks Meter: 609

More
Quote:

Are you on stock rom?

And I'm pretty sure it's not kernel related. I'm on freedom is with Franco and I don't have no such issue. Try a clean install of everything. Try to monitor ur apps. Like Facebook Facebook messenger. Those apps are evil. And leave the kernel as is without tweaking anything and see if that helps .
4th February 2017, 04:37 AM |#1006  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by V 2.0

WhatsApp is acting up that way on two phones I have currently. And it happens randomly in last 2 days. So blame WhatsApp.

#alwaysBlameFranco
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2017, 05:02 AM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

#alwaysBlameFranco

You just wait my Pixel arrives 😂

Funny thing though, am here since morfic days (sure you know him ) and funny thing happened while browsing Pixel threads.. I see kernel devs still thank faux123 lol.

So #blamefaux123 😝

Peace and sorry for off topic.
The Following User Says Thank You to vl.xl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vl.xl Ad-Free
4th February 2017, 08:55 AM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
May I know, do I need to enable auto launch app for your FKUpdater and SuperSU?
4th February 2017, 10:58 AM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Guys how is the new version r10? Can i flash it or better i dont do it. I am actually on r8

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
4th February 2017, 11:09 AM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmreSo

Guys how is the new version r10? Can i flash it or better i dont do it. I am actually on r8

You should flash it... Its legendary
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matust For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matust Ad-Free
4th February 2017, 11:21 AM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Ok man

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)