Thanks Meter: 129,304

Post Reply Email Thread
8th July 2018, 08:49 AM |#4271  
Flag Leiria
Thanks Meter: 1,777

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deluxexbr

Hello, i am.using op beta updated at my op3 and op3T. The dash charge stopped to work for both devices. What should it be?

https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/0...thanks-amazon/

9th July 2018, 05:49 PM |#4272  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
???
9th July 2018, 06:07 PM |#4273  
Flag Leiria
Thanks Meter: 1,777

More
Quote:

???

The name dash charger was changed: "'Dash charging' has been replaced by 'charging rapidly.'"
9th July 2018, 06:19 PM |#4274  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcop7

The name dash charger was changed: "'Dash charging' has been replaced by 'charging rapidly.'"

Ok thanks. But what the relation of it with my doubt posted previously?

I think we'll still call "dash charging" for a while.
9th July 2018, 06:52 PM |#4275  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Rainbowtown
Thanks Meter: 4,026

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ok thanks. But what the relation of it with my doubt posted previously?

I think we'll still call "dash charging" for a while.

He probably meant that you missed the news, as OnePlus devices won't show "dash charging" anymore you might mistake it as "dash charging" not working...

What leads you to the conclusion that dash charging / charging rapidly doesn't work?

Sent from my OnePlus 3T using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Nakamura For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sam Nakamura Ad-Free
9th July 2018, 07:01 PM |#4276  

More
yes. It was what I mean.

So but I think I have a real problem. The "thunder icon" didn't appears anymore and the app ampereh only shows about 1200mAh charging rate. I want to know if it has relation with franco kernel.
11th July 2018, 10:09 AM |#4277  
Thanks Meter: 5,381

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

yes. It was what I mean.

So but I think I have a real problem. The "thunder icon" didn't appears anymore and the app ampereh only shows about 1200mAh charging rate. I want to know if it has relation with franco kernel.

That's easy: dirty flash the rom you are running and check the charging current. If it's better without f's kernel, you have your question answered...
The Following User Says Thank You to nvertigo67 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nvertigo67 Ad-Free
13th July 2018, 01:03 PM |#4278  
Thanks Meter: 204

More
sorry for little OT, I have a question about OOS Oreo & FrancoKernel & Naptime:
If I block Naptime's notifications in OOS settings, does the service still run normally or does it need to show the notification to work?
13th July 2018, 09:21 PM |#4279  
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 542

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoberus

sorry for little OT, I have a question about OOS Oreo & FrancoKernel & Naptime:
If I block Naptime's notifications in OOS settings, does the service still run normally or does it need to show the notification to work?

I do the same, it's running fine within the background. Nothing will be affected removing the Naptime notification from showing within QS.

Sent from my OnePlus 3T using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Paschfire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Paschfire Ad-Free
Yesterday, 05:45 PM |#4280  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 2,416

Donate to Me
More
Can I edit the inbuilt profiles that come with fku? I want go run in battery saving mode but raise the Max brightness level. I have tweaked the value in CPU tweaks and set to restore my value on boot. However when the profile is changed eg to performance mode when gaming the value I've set is overriden when I go back to battery mode. Anyway to update the battery profile or do I need to create my own and set that as the default profile

Sent from my OnePlus3T using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)