23,457 posts
Thanks Meter: 129,304

Post Reply Email Thread
25th January 2017, 02:50 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_rooter

Troll on multiple threads? yet there are a few others on here as well that doesnt have the "data issue:.

I am rooted. Stock 4.0.2 r6 works with no issues. before I was on 3.5.4....with r5. flashed 4.0.2 via twrp, let that boot, and then flashed 4.0.2 again with r6, and supersu, been working wonders since. So before u call someone a troll. try looking at urself wasting post and falsely claiming someone to be a troll. When ur the one trolling. Take it how u want it. I have it working with no issues, and if u go back on this thread there are others.

Have a great day!!

so instead of writing how it worked for you, you tell people to dirty flash their rom and it must work because it sorks for you? maybe the problem is about people wiping data when moving to nougat and installing r6 and it works for you because you upgraded from 3.5.4 and r5? or maybe there is issue with encryption (you never stated if you are encrypted or not9? or anything else.. there could be a million reasons and you were the one who said it must be an user error..

as I said to most users it doesn't work no matter what they do and I can provide logs if needed.

and it was nothing personal, but have a great day too!
The Following User Says Thank You to vl.xl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vl.xl Ad-Free

25th January 2017, 02:55 PM |#502  
Flag Olean
Thanks Meter: 501

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by V 2.0

so instead of writing how it worked for you, you tell people to dirty flash their rom and it must work because it sorks for you? maybe the problem is about people wiping data when moving to nougat and installing r6 and it works for you because you upgraded from 3.5.4 and r5? or maybe there is issue with encryption (you never stated if you are encrypted or not9? or anything else.. there could be a million reasons and you were the one who said it must be an user error..

as I said to most users it doesn't work no matter what they do and I can provide logs if needed.

Not Encrypted, rooted, and try again. I'm not getting over a petty argument for u to think you are right. I gave other steps because the others steps I did worked as well. And u keep saying you have logs. Now if your weren't a troll, you would have provided them to franco and then be done with it. But I haven't done anything to help out. I offered steps on how I got it to work, and going back a few post where someone did my steps that worked as well for them.
25th January 2017, 02:58 PM |#503  
Flag 30530
Thanks Meter: 286

More
If i am in blue spark, only have to flash this kernel or clean install

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk
25th January 2017, 03:01 PM |#504  
Flag Olean

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liver20

If i am in blue spark, only have to flash this kernel or clean install

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

Flash rom, supersu, then kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to the_rooter For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the_rooter Ad-Free
25th January 2017, 03:04 PM |#505  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_rooter

Not Encrypted, rooted, and try again. I'm not getting over a petty argument for u to think you are right. I gave other steps because the others steps I did worked as well. And u keep saying you have logs. Now if your weren't a troll, you would have provided them to franco and then be done with it. But I haven't done anything to help out. I offered steps on how I got it to work, and going back a few post where someone did my steps that worked as well for them.

all good, I don't care who is right, but.. you are right because it works for you so it is user error. and I am troll for asking which logs are needed.
25th January 2017, 03:40 PM |#506  

More
so here are logcat and dmesg (full wipe, encrypted, freshly flashed stock 4.0.2, superuser, FKr6).. I see something with fatal modem error, but I am troll who don't understand logs.
Attached Files
File Type: txt dmesg.txt - [Click for QR Code] (207.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: zip logcat.zip - [Click for QR Code] (274.8 KB, 4 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vl.xl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vl.xl Ad-Free
25th January 2017, 05:00 PM |#507  
Flag Olean

More
Quote:

don't mind him, he seems to troll in most threads, evidently on clean stock 4.0.2 with only FK installed, there is no data for some/most users. Hope Franco will fix soon, as I said I can provide logs anytime.

Peace,
V

Quote:

Quote:

so here are logcat and dmesg (full wipe, encrypted, freshly flashed stock 4.0.2, superuser, FKr6).. I see something with fatal modem error, but I am troll who don't understand logs.

Nice. Playing the victim when you started the trouble. 👍✌️👌
25th January 2017, 05:11 PM |#508  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 129,304

Donate to Me
More
Re-uploaded r6. Flash it and let me know. As I said before it's a straight compilation from stock sources, there's nothing fancy. It shouldn't touch data connection what-so-ever.

Thanks to those that posted logs.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2017, 05:19 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

Re-uploaded r6. Flash it and let me know. As I said before it's a straight compilation from stock sources, there's nothing fancy. It shouldn't touch data connection what-so-ever.

Reflashed, wiped cache and stuff, data connection works again.
25th January 2017, 05:21 PM |#510  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Quote:

Flashed over OOS 4.0.2 with old r6, now data works fine. Thanks.
25th January 2017, 05:21 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

I have just flashed the reuploaded file. It looks like it works now. Flashed over stock 4.0.2 without dirty rom flash, wiped dalvik / cache. Thank you @franciscofranco I appreciate your hard work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)