I will build kernel for 4.x.x STOCK
My PM box, is for Emergency ONLY! do not send me PM's just because you cant post! that is lame, post something useful and post in thread.
Flar2 for many kernel mods
Cyanogen/LineAge/Code Aurora for many kernel mods
OP3 Devs for Stock kernel base!
To all my sources in GITHUB!
Linus Torvalds for Linux source!
- Kernel compiled with GCC 6.3.0 64Bit adapted for OP3T
- Kernel includes all new security patches.
- Kernel updated up to 3.18.48 build.
- Kernel includes all original last 6.0.1 changes by OP3T Devs.
- Kernel operate in 300HZ + all needed fixes to do that.
- Kernel has DASH charge and USB Fast Charge (USB mode up to 900mA with MTP on)
- Kernel has swipe to wake features by @FLAR2 (up,down,right,left,and dual tap).
- Kernel include Sweep2Sleep allows sweeping from right to left and backwards!
on soft buttons to turn off the screen. by @FLAR2
- Kernel has support for screen color change app. (KCAL Interface).
- Kernel has support for touch keys light delay, default 6sec. by @andip71
- Kernel include KGSL fixes and reworked GPU driver (use 133MHz min freq to save juice, goes to idle @ 100MHz)
- Kernel include all latest patches from Code Aurora source for 3.18.y
- Kernel include Enhanced TCP methods
- Kernel include IPA/TIMERFD/WIFI/NETLINK wakelocks removal code by @franciscofranco
- Kernel include open source QUALCOMM Wi-Fi driver updated to max without debugs.
- Kernel include advanced binder driver from main line 4.10.y kernel.
- Kernel include CDROM emulation on mass_storage (compatible with DriveDroid 0.10.18+)
- Kernel include latest F2FS driver for 3.18.y with fixes for speed and stability.
- Kernel include ZEN,NOOP,BFQ,DEADLINE,CFQ,FIOPS,SIO I/O govs tuned for SSD.
- Kernel includes Elementalx, Blu_active, Interactive, Conservative, Ondemand, Performance CPU GOVS.
- Kernel support FSYNC mode for FS. (Off by default)
- Kernel includes ARM enhanced performance and battery patches
- Kernel support Backlight Dimmer feature.
- Kernel supports CPU OverClock/UnderClock for both clusters.
- Kernel support thermal driver tuning, max heat for cores, default 70c.
- Kernel includes advanced crypto drivers and latest qseecom decryption driver.
- Kernel includes updated EXFAT and FUSE + NTFS drivers.
- Kernel support for not forcing encryption.
- Kernel includes support for CIFS driver.
- Kernel includes fast finger print sensor mod when screen is off.
- Kernel includes support for Haptic Feedback (vibrate) tuning (more/less)
- Kernel includes massive code update for sound driver, and @FLAR2 sound/mic gain control interface.
- Kernel include boost to I/O by mounting partitions with optimized flags, and updated MMC driver.
- Kernel includes updated BT and NET/PPP/VPN/DATA drivers.
- Kernel include mode to ignore home and touch keys when finger is pressed against the screen.
- Kernel includes Aroma Installer for easy install with few simple changes that can be selected.
- Kernel includes many patches to camera, GPU, and screen drivers.
- Kernel has OTG enabled by default internally.
- Kernel has Notification LED Control driver by @andip71
- Kernel include usage of power efficient workqueues in many drivers by @franciscofranco
Post reports, i will fix.
By installing this kernel YOU will take full responsibility for any damage to your device!
Hardware or software! no one forcing you to install it.
So please do not blame me if you read wrong! or didn't read at all the instructions that i have written for YOU.
But you can feel SAFE to use it, as I test every release on my phone!
Before I publish it for download.
Your warranty will be void by installing custom kernel as my.
TO DOWNLOAD GO DOWN!!! YES MORE DOWN...(do i need to repeat?)
How To Install:
You will need to have device with Recovery installed!
YOU MUST UNLOCK OEM BOOTLOADER!!! OR YOU WILL BE STUCK ON BOOT!
Refer to other threads for recovery install process and for oem bootloader unlock.
Download kernel, upload it to your SDCARD, anywhere.
Always have STOCK Kernel for your ROM!
Reboot to Recovery.
THINK AGAIN! did you made backup? NO!!!!??? DO IT NOW!
If you had any other Custom kernel, Install STOCK kernel or dirty flash your ROM,
to clean any trace from other kernel. then install ROOT if you wish! then install my kernel.
Do not clean any cache or dalvik (needed for ROM only!).
If you wish to UNINSTALL my kernel, there is a uninstaller ZIP for you.
it's will remove all ramdisk changes, and install last 3.5.4 stock kernel, preserving ROOT if was installed!
Have Fun and report.
- ME donated 60+ hours to update stock to now.
- Krija = Dorimanx App updates! (Serious Donation!).
Mirror #2 by GITHUB!
Info for Web Hackers,
in my mirrors, there is nothing to take!
My work is public and for the people!
Please let my mirrors work in peace.
More Usefull Links:
Few Apps that you can use.
STOCK Kernel 3.5.4 last OTA
Uninstall Script + Stock Kernel
Kernel 0.4 STABLE
*Merged fix for FS code for file permissions.
*Removed timer stats that no one need.
*Fixed wakelock blocker code. now device will deep sleep at last. flat line in battery graph.
*Merged many bug fixes for screen driver (mdss)
*Merged bug fixes for camera, sound, and leds drivers.
*Merged bug fixes for BT, hwmon, qpnp, NET, HID drivers.
Kernel 0.3 BETA.
*Updated BLuActive CPU GOV from dev source.
*Merged change that fools apps and show kernel is in green state (stock)
*Updated Interactive CPU gov, allowed to set max timer rate on screen off,
For now I have set it to 40K default screen on is 20K.
*Fixed timekeeping code bug in suspend.
*Merged many code changes that fix kernel memory leaks in many drivers! Thanks to @sultanxda
*Merged update to kill wakelocks code by @franciscofranco + some improvements in screen on/off code.
*Merged many changes in kernel to silince useless debug mess.
*Merged update for WIFI regional DB.
*Changed F2FS driver to use noinline_dentry by default to support older twrp.
I am STRONGLY advice to install TWRP 184.108.40.206 as it’s including new F2FS driver that don’t mess DATA partition!
*Merged updates to GPU freq driver.
*Merged bug fix for USB code.
*Merged improved CRYPTO optimization for our CPU.
*Enable JUMP_LABEL code to optimize some functions in kernel if possible.
*Added user configuration in AROMA installer for TouchKeys LED delay. And for Wakelocks ON/OFF
Already set as I think best, but you can do whatever you like.
To be able to disable touch keys leds, unselect the touch keys override option.
Please create DATA backup before booting just in case.
Best to use TWRP 220.127.116.11 with this kernel and any other!
Kernel 0.2 STABLE.
*Merged update to Blu_Active CPU GOV from dev @ENGstk
*Merged ability to disable some NET/TIMER wakelocks to save power during suspend by @franciscofranco
I have set to disable the: wlan,timerfd,wlan_extscan_wl,qcom_rx_wakelock,ipa.
*Merged update to binder code.
*Changed kernel to 300HZ timer from 100HZ + corrected critical drivers to use msec to jiffers for there needs.
*Merged updates to vibrate driver, less delay on wakeup using fingerprint unlock. still can be tuned for min/max vibrate force.
*Merged updates to touch boost driver.
*Merged updates to PCI code, will reduce power usage.
*Merged changes by @franciscofranco to many kernel drivers that now will use power efficient workqueue function.
*Merged changes to NET and Kernel Performance drivers that will allow to save more power.
*Merged changes by @franciscofranco to enable screen panel power save functions.
*Merged updates to Interactive CPU GOV, will save more power during screen off.
*Merged updates to scheduling Deadline code.
*Merged many updates to F2FS driver from 3.18.y F2FS stable git, preserving all OP3T needed code + some battery saving changes.
F2FS is now updated up to 4.11.rc1 kernel source.
*Merged change to improve back light curve to max brightness at high sun light. by @franciscofranco
*Changed the default touch keys led time out to 5sec from 6sec.
Kernel 0.1 STABLE.
Initial build Mega Bomb. see what inside list.
[MM 6.0.1 Oxygen 3.5.4 Kernel 3.18.48][29 MAR] Dorimanx 0.4 PWR CORE, Kernel for the OnePlus 3T
Source Code: https://github.com/dorimanx/DORIMANX...commits/master
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version: 0.4
Stable Release Date: 2017-03-29
Current Beta Version: 0.3
Beta Release Date: 2017-03-26
Last Updated 2017-03-29