My PM box, is for Emergency ONLY! do not send me PM's just because you cant post! that is lame, post something useful and post in thread.
Flar2 for many kernel mods
Cyanogen/LineAge/Code Aurora for many kernel mods
OP3 Devs for Stock kernel base!
To all my sources in GITHUB!
Linus Torvalds for Linux source!
- Kernel support OOS/H2OS 3.5.x
- Kernel compiled with GCC 6.3.0 64Bit adapted for OP3T
- Kernel includes all new security patches.
- Kernel updated up to 3.18.57 build.
- Kernel includes all original last 6.0.1 changes by OP3T Devs.
- Kernel operate in 300HZ + all needed fixes to do that.
- Kernel has DASH charge and USB Fast Charge (USB mode up to 900mA with MTP on)
- Kernel has swipe to wake features by @FLAR2 (up,down,right,left,and dual tap).
- Kernel include Sweep2Sleep allows sweeping from right to left and backwards!
on soft buttons to turn off the screen. by @FLAR2
- Kernel has support for screen color change app. (KCAL Interface).
- Kernel has support for touch keys light delay, default 6sec. by @andip71
- Kernel include KGSL fixes and reworked GPU driver (use 133MHz min freq to save juice, goes to idle @ 100MHz)
- Kernel include all latest patches from Code Aurora source for 3.18.y
- Kernel include Enhanced TCP methods
- Kernel include IPA/TIMERFD/WIFI/NETLINK wakelocks removal code by @franciscofranco
- Kernel include open source QUALCOMM Wi-Fi driver updated to max without debugs.
- Kernel include advanced binder driver from main line 4.10.y kernel.
- Kernel include CDROM emulation on mass_storage (compatible with DriveDroid 0.10.18+)
- Kernel include latest F2FS driver for 3.18.y with fixes for speed and stability.
- Kernel include ZEN,NOOP,BFQ,DEADLINE,CFQ,FIOPS,SIO I/O govs tuned for SSD.
- Kernel includes Elementalx, Blu_active, Interactive, Conservative, Ondemand, Performance CPU GOVS.
- Kernel support FSYNC mode for FS. (Off by default)
- Kernel includes ARM enhanced performance and battery patches
- Kernel support Backlight Dimmer feature.
- Kernel supports CPU OverClock/UnderClock for both clusters.
- Kernel support thermal driver tuning, max heat for cores, default 70c.
- Kernel includes advanced crypto drivers and latest qseecom decryption driver.
- Kernel includes updated EXFAT and FUSE + NTFS drivers.
- Kernel support for not forcing encryption.
- Kernel includes support for CIFS driver.
- Kernel includes fast finger print sensor mod when screen is off.
- Kernel includes support for Haptic Feedback (vibrate) tuning (more/less)
- Kernel includes massive code update for sound driver, and @FLAR2 sound/mic gain control interface.
- Kernel include boost to I/O by mounting partitions with optimized flags, and updated MMC driver.
- Kernel includes updated BT and NET/PPP/VPN/DATA drivers.
- Kernel include mode to ignore home and touch keys when finger is pressed against the screen.
- Kernel includes Aroma Installer for easy install with few simple changes that can be selected.
- Kernel includes many patches to camera, GPU, and screen drivers.
- Kernel has OTG enabled by default internally.
- Kernel has Notification LED Control driver by @andip71
- Kernel include usage of power efficient workqueues in many drivers by @franciscofranco
- Added Support For INIT.D Scripts, from kernel 0.5
- Kernel will switch to NOOP I/O Sched during screen Off time to save power. by @SultanXDA
- Kernel will boost CPU frequency when screen wakeup to improve user experience, by @SultanXDA
Post reports, i will fix.
By installing this kernel YOU will take full responsibility for any damage to your device!
Hardware or software! no one forcing you to install it.
So please do not blame me if you read wrong! or didn't read at all the instructions that i have written for YOU.
But you can feel SAFE to use it, as I test every release on my phone!
Before I publish it for download.
Your warranty will be void by installing custom kernel as my.
TO DOWNLOAD GO DOWN!!! YES MORE DOWN...(do i need to repeat?)
How To Install:
You will need to have device with Latest Recovery installed! Please install the 126.96.36.199 BUILD!
>>>Here is the Recovery you need!<<<
Old recovery can corrupt your DATA partition as my kernel using latest F2FS driver. new recovery has updated driver.
YOU MUST UNLOCK OEM BOOTLOADER!!! OR YOU WILL BE STUCK ON BOOT!
Refer to other threads for recovery install process and for oem bootloader unlock.
Download kernel, upload it to your SDCARD, anywhere.
Always have STOCK Kernel for your ROM!
Reboot to Recovery.
THINK AGAIN! did you made backup? NO!!!!??? DO IT NOW!
If you had any other Custom kernel, Install STOCK kernel or dirty flash your ROM,
to clean any trace from other kernel. then install ROOT if you wish! then install my kernel.
Do not clean any cache or dalvik (needed for ROM only!).
If you wish to UNINSTALL my kernel, there is a uninstaller ZIP for you.
it's will remove all ramdisk changes, and install last 3.5.4 stock kernel, preserving ROOT if was installed!
Have Fun and report.
- ME donated 140+ hours to update stock to now.
- Krija = Dorimanx App updates! (Serious Donation!).
Mirror #2 by GITHUB!
Info for Web Hackers,
in my mirrors, there is nothing to take!
My work is public and for the people!
Please let my mirrors work in peace.
More Usefull Links:
Few Apps that you can use.
STOCK Kernel 3.5.4 last OTA
Uninstall Script + Stock Kernel
Kernel 1.1 Final Build for MM 3.5.x
*Updated with 3.18.57 critical patch
*Merged fix for infinite loop in wake boost code.
*Merged security update to prevent hackers using memory access exploits.
*Merged patches 3.18.55 + 3.18.56, changes in:
*Compiled new GCC 7.1.0 kernel toolchain,
and used it to fix many kernel bugs during kernel compile.
*Merged cleanups to unused code for CPU cortex-a53.
*Disabled some TRACING code.
*Merged changed to reduce log spam.
*Merged updates/fixes for FS,SOUND,QCOM,RTC,CPUFREQ,NET,WAKEUP,MDSS,DEVFREQ.
*Merged latest F2FS driver updates, great read/write I/O performance, 20% more speed.
Also better power usage during suspend. Discard and GC threads now sleep too.
*Merged many updates from LOS tree (CM14.1 - 7.1.1) including MMC,SOUND,CORE,TRACE,VIDEO,CAMERA,
MDSS(screen panel),SOC,IPA,KGSL(GPU),ASHMEM,CRYPTO,BINDER,QCOM MODEM,QCOM SUBSYSTEM,
*Merged patch 3.18.54 including NET,USB,TTY,FS,BT,CORE,PADATA updates.
*Merged security fix for SU thread, now hackers will have hard time exploiting ROOT
with apps that didnt asked for ROOT. it's very big step in security with ROOT!
*Merged updates to boost I/O performance and CORE RT tasks.
*Merged better HACK for SafetyNet checks. (if you have ROOT, SafetyNet will not pass the check!).
Kernel 0.8 STABLE
*Changed setting sleep I/O gov to wait 5sec before activating.
*Merged main line kernel patches 3.18.52 + 3.18.53,
*Merged updates to UFS controller (storage driver)
*Merged new driver that will boost cpu freq when screen wakeup for 5sec.
*Merged updates to cpufreq + cpustats drivers, bugs + ram leaks fixes.
*Merged update to Arm64 code to reduce delay on RAM allocations.
*Merged Memory code updates.
*Merged GPU ION driver security fixes.
Kernel 0.7 STABLE
*Merged new driver that will set NOOP as I/O sched on all mounts when screen goes off.
and restore other I/O gov when screen is ON after 10sec. this will help to reduce power usage
while in suspend, and speedup the wakeup.
*Merged bug fixes for touchscreen driver.
*Merged big patch 3.18.51 from main line kernel.
*Merged few fixes for EXT4 driver.
*Merged fix for L2PC and GPU driver detected by Franco.
Kernel 0.6 STABLE
Kernel 0.5 BETA (deleted, bug in NET code)
*Reverted changes in NET code that triggered kernel crash!
*Merged new updates to FS,Qseecom,MDSS,Camera,USB,KGLS,RCU,SOUND
*Merged new updates to Power,SPMI,SOC,Security,Thermal,MMC,MODEM
*Merged update for CPUIDLE code should help to gain even more power during suspend.
*Merged updates to WIFI Driver + fixes for non original code changes.
*Tuned touch boost freqs on boot. (1.2ghz + 1.4ghz big cluster)
*Merged MASSIVE code updates for Screen,USB,NET,MODEM,CRYPTO and camera drivers from CM14.1 kernel.
many RAM leaks fixed and few possible critical bugs are gone!
*Merged few updates to Interactive gov.
*Merged Sound Driver updates.
*Merged MMC driver updates.
*Merged QseeCom driver updates.
*Merged update that increase KGSL memory store for GPU.
*Merged new GCC 6.3.0 Kernel compiler with latest Binary updates and tuning.
*Merged MASSIVE update 3.18.49 from main line source.
*Merged MASSIVE update 3.18.50 from main line source.
*Fixed PSTORE not writing logs on boot/crash.
*Added INIT.D support as requested. put your scripts in /data/init.d folder!
it's will be auto added on boot if you select to have INIT.D support in AROMA Installer.
Kernel 0.4 STABLE
*Merged fix for FS code for file permissions.
*Removed timer stats that no one need.
*Fixed wakelock blocker code. now device will deep sleep at last. flat line in battery graph.
*Merged many bug fixes for screen driver (mdss)
*Merged bug fixes for camera, sound, and leds drivers.
*Merged bug fixes for BT, hwmon, qpnp, NET, HID drivers.
Kernel 0.3 BETA.
*Updated BLuActive CPU GOV from dev source.
*Merged change that fools apps and show kernel is in green state (stock)
*Updated Interactive CPU gov, allowed to set max timer rate on screen off,
For now I have set it to 40K default screen on is 20K.
*Fixed timekeeping code bug in suspend.
*Merged many code changes that fix kernel memory leaks in many drivers! Thanks to @sultanxda
*Merged update to kill wakelocks code by @franciscofranco + some improvements in screen on/off code.
*Merged many changes in kernel to silince useless debug mess.
*Merged update for WIFI regional DB.
*Changed F2FS driver to use noinline_dentry by default to support older twrp.
I am STRONGLY advice to install TWRP 188.8.131.52 as it’s including new F2FS driver that don’t mess DATA partition!
*Merged updates to GPU freq driver.
*Merged bug fix for USB code.
*Merged improved CRYPTO optimization for our CPU.
*Enable JUMP_LABEL code to optimize some functions in kernel if possible.
*Added user configuration in AROMA installer for TouchKeys LED delay. And for Wakelocks ON/OFF
Already set as I think best, but you can do whatever you like.
To be able to disable touch keys leds, unselect the touch keys override option.
Please create DATA backup before booting just in case.
Best to use TWRP 184.108.40.206 with this kernel and any other!
Kernel 0.2 STABLE.
*Merged update to Blu_Active CPU GOV from dev @ENGstk
*Merged ability to disable some NET/TIMER wakelocks to save power during suspend by @franciscofranco
I have set to disable the: wlan,timerfd,wlan_extscan_wl,qcom_rx_wakelock,ipa.
*Merged update to binder code.
*Changed kernel to 300HZ timer from 100HZ + corrected critical drivers to use msec to jiffers for there needs.
*Merged updates to vibrate driver, less delay on wakeup using fingerprint unlock. still can be tuned for min/max vibrate force.
*Merged updates to touch boost driver.
*Merged updates to PCI code, will reduce power usage.
*Merged changes by @franciscofranco to many kernel drivers that now will use power efficient workqueue function.
*Merged changes to NET and Kernel Performance drivers that will allow to save more power.
*Merged changes by @franciscofranco to enable screen panel power save functions.
*Merged updates to Interactive CPU GOV, will save more power during screen off.
*Merged updates to scheduling Deadline code.
*Merged many updates to F2FS driver from 3.18.y F2FS stable git, preserving all OP3T needed code + some battery saving changes.
F2FS is now updated up to 4.11.rc1 kernel source.
*Merged change to improve back light curve to max brightness at high sun light. by @franciscofranco
*Changed the default touch keys led time out to 5sec from 6sec.
Kernel 0.1 STABLE.
Initial build Mega Bomb. see what inside list.
[MM 6.0.1 OOS/H2OS 3.5.x Kernel 3.18.57][22 JUN] Dorimanx 1.1 PWR CORE, Kernel for the OnePlus 3T
Source Code: https://github.com/dorimanx/DORIMANX...commits/master
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version: 1.1
Stable Release Date: 2017-06-22
Last Updated 2017-06-28