FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MM 6.0.1 OOS/H2OS 3.5.x Kernel 3.18.57][22 JUN] Dorimanx 1.1 PWR CORE

12,558 posts
Thanks Meter: 92,441
 
Post Reply Email Thread
21st June 2017, 06:22 AM |#381  
bipinbedi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorimanx

Studying is much more important, so far we 20 beta testers getting bugs fixed and testing.

Much more to add before public, also i think i should do one more MM kernel with 3.18.57 and few other mods added that all should get.

Stay tuned for MM 1.1 build.

The Following User Says Thank You to bipinbedi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bipinbedi Ad-Free
 
 
21st June 2017, 10:59 AM |#382  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 365
 
More
With regards to your new Nougat Kernel, is it possible to make it compatible with (if possible) :

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...users-t3601542

Edit:

If not, then thats perfectly fine
21st June 2017, 09:21 PM |#383  
dorimanx's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 92,441
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyUK

With regards to your new Nougat Kernel, is it possible to make it compatible with (if possible) :

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...users-t3601542

Edit:

If not, then thats perfectly fine

Not much things to tune for op3t. Its great as is.
No point to downclock, not getting any more battery.
No point to chock the cpu gov, as its will just reduce pleasure using the device.

And no point to push it to limits, its waste of battery ,and hot device...

So what you like to see in that app? Its for profiles switch...

We dont need any profiles... And you can make them with kernel auditor without any kernel mods to ramdisk...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2017, 09:36 PM |#384  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 365
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorimanx

Not much things to tune for op3t. Its great as is.
No point to downclock, not getting any more battery.
No point to chock the cpu gov, as its will just reduce pleasure using the device.

And no point to push it to limits, its waste of battery ,and hot device...

So what you like to see in that app? Its for profiles switch...

We dont need any profiles... And you can make them with kernel auditor with any kernel mods to ramdisk...

Fair enough
22nd June 2017, 04:16 PM |#385  
dorimanx's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 92,441
 
Donate to Me
More
News Update!
Kernel 1.1 for MM 6.0.1

22/06/17

*Updated with 3.18.57 critical patch
*Merged fix for infinite loop in wake boost code.

I know i said that 1.0 will be final, but i felt i need to update with latest mainline patch and some critical bug fix.

Enjoy

=============

Update about BETA N Kernel (Not public yet!)

Progress is huge! all works and stable so far.
If you like to test N kernel and be a BETA tester! and be ready for issues and know how to report bugs, so i can fix them!

Send me PM.

Public release date is getting closer! (Winter is Coming)
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd June 2017, 10:10 PM |#386  
cultofluna's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 548
 
More
Dorimanx on nougat .... finally....
Can't wait ...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cultofluna For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cultofluna Ad-Free
25th June 2017, 05:15 PM |#387  
dorimanx's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 92,441
 
Donate to Me
More
News update.

Kernel for N 7.1.1 OOS 4.1.6 + BETA is ONLINE!

https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...-3-18-t3627073

Join me when you like.

See you there
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2017, 02:03 PM |#388  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorimanx

News update.

Kernel for N 7.1.1 OOS 4.1.6 + BETA is ONLINE!

https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...-3-18-t3627073

Join me when you like.

See you there

I still am addicted to xposed so i wont update to N yet
I noticed that The https://github.com/dorimanx/OP3T-DOWNLOADS/MM-KERNEL/
mirror in first post is broken
The Following User Says Thank You to lover For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lover Ad-Free
27th June 2017, 08:01 PM |#389  
dorimanx's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 92,441
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lover

I still am addicted to xposed so i wont update to N yet
I noticed that The https://github.com/dorimanx/OP3T-DOW...ter/MM-KERNEL/
mirror in first post is broken

Ok thanks i will fix later. Had to remod all the mirrors.

EDIT: done. now works. fixed the link in first page!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
6.0.1, dorimanx, good battery, oos 3.5.4, op3t

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes