FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[EOL][OP3T][ROM+KERNEL] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with custom kernel [Apr 30, 2017]

6,331 posts
Thanks Meter: 37,158

By Sultanxda, Recognized Developer on 11th December 2016, 05:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th January 2017, 02:16 AM |#441  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Is there a way to enable long-press/double tap actions for the hardware back/recent keys? There's long-press for recents, but not back, and neither of them have double tap. That's the one feature I miss from OOS. Rooted/Xposed if necessary.

9th January 2017, 02:20 AM |#442  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Hello all, I would like to know of I need to downgrade to 3.5.4 version if I want to install sultan cm13. At the moment I'm using the official oops 4.0.1 version. Thanks for the help

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
9th January 2017, 02:29 AM |#443  
Thanks Meter: 1,542

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonequid

Is there a way to enable long-press/double tap actions for the hardware back/recent keys? There's long-press for recents, but not back, and neither of them have double tap. That's the one feature I miss from OOS. Rooted/Xposed if necessary.

Xposed additions does everything you are looking for perfectly.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2294274

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlc_marcos

Hello all, I would like to know of I need to downgrade to 3.5.4 version if I want to install sultan cm13. At the moment I'm using the official oops 4.0.1 version. Thanks for the help

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Yes
The Following User Says Thank You to 954wrecker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 954wrecker Ad-Free
9th January 2017, 03:02 AM |#444  
Beaumont Texas
Thanks Meter: 50

More
I know it was asked before but not answered.. does wifi calling work (vowifi)? If not do you think it might be added?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
9th January 2017, 03:49 AM |#445  
Flag Palghar
Thanks Meter: 81

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djr4x4

I know it was asked before but not answered.. does wifi calling work (vowifi)? If not do you think it might be added?

as the hardware supports it should work, but the ROM must support too..

Can you test whether its working or not?
9th January 2017, 04:19 AM |#446  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by godraistlin

Anyone else have audio sync issue with Bluetooth headphones and Netflix? Even using my Bluetooth headphones with the cord still has audio lag.

I thought V4A caused that but lag is there without V4A. And seems that only Netflix has lag. Small bug but annoying and weird.
9th January 2017, 07:13 AM |#447  
Flag Bhubaneswar
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Does the rom support volte? I'm on oos4. 0.1 now if i flash the mm firmware only and then flash the rom will it work?
9th January 2017, 09:09 AM |#448  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bounti

Thx for the reply. Is the lack of a performance gain a general consensus?

No, not at all. I have no idea why they are lying like that. There is a decent performance gain. I tried it out on my oneplus one and it is obviously noticable.
9th January 2017, 09:29 AM |#449  
Yes, it does.
I had the same situation as yours.
So I flashed OOS 3.5.4 firmware and then flashed this ROM. No problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickystarboy

Does the rom support volte? I'm on oos4. 0.1 now if i flash the mm firmware only and then flash the rom will it work?

The Following User Says Thank You to Kris Chen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kris Chen Ad-Free
9th January 2017, 09:41 AM |#450  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Are GApps required because Sultan doesn't want to give support for it (which is understandable) or because his ROM needs GApps for feature XY.
The Following User Says Thank You to akoyaxd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akoyaxd Ad-Free
9th January 2017, 10:01 AM |#451  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 954wrecker

Xposed additions does everything you are looking for perfectly.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2294274

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Yes

xposed addition is working but be aware that as soon as you use double tapping the button vibration gets a terrible delay wich renders it unusable in my opinion. i recommend the latest gravity box.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)