FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[EOL][OP3T][ROM+KERNEL] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with custom kernel [Apr 30, 2017]

6,332 posts
Thanks Meter: 37,175

By Sultanxda, Recognized Developer on 11th December 2016, 05:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th January 2017, 01:59 AM |#541  
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephcsible

They didn't take them down. I just tried it myself and I can download it fine. The problem is likely with your computer or Internet connection.

Yeah, it's downloading to my PC as I type this. It might have been adaway as I only tried to download it from my phone.

Edit: it was tapatalk that caused the download to fail.

I swear, I don't normally need my hand held this much.
17th January 2017, 03:42 AM |#542  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Hi

Just wanted to check how is this better then oos i new to op3t

Any like noticeable changes? Like better camera quality better battery life?
17th January 2017, 04:44 AM |#543  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenns

Hi

Just wanted to check how is this better then oos i new to op3t

Any like noticeable changes? Like better camera quality better battery life?

Its pretty much the only good CM ROM as CM never officially supported the OP3T, they do for the OP3 just not the OP3T
17th January 2017, 05:07 AM |#544  
Flag Bangkok, Hong Kong, Taipei, Munich
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Brand new phone: Installed Sultan 15.01. build + Gapps nano + SuperSu 2.79.

Everything works fine. Problem arose when I tried to activate Fingerprint sensor (much late after phone was mostly finished). The step to record fingerprints is cancelled with "Enrollment was not complete" and "Try again or use different finger" but an OK cancels the whole process. Anyone an idea?

I had fingerprint issues in the past on the OP3 but usually just could wipe the old data and record new prints, which then worked fine. That the process itself is broken is new for me.

Edit: Thinking about it I never tried if it is working, not even with Oxygen OS. As much as I assume it would work on a new phone I can't say for sure. Is there a way to check if the fingerprint sensor is recognized from the OS (and working)?

Fingerprint enrollment process:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2017-01-17_12-09-16.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	4006156  
17th January 2017, 05:10 AM |#545  

More
Well if this rom improves the camera quality and battery life then I will use it is the front camera still 4mp ?
17th January 2017, 05:32 AM |#546  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixomon

Brand new phone: Installed Sultan 15.01. build + Gapps nano + SuperSu 2.79.

Everything works fine. Problem arose when I tried to activate Fingerprint sensor (much late after phone was mostly finished). The step to record fingerprints is cancelled with "Enrollment was not complete" and "Try again or use different finger" but an OK cancels the whole process. Anyone an idea?

I had fingerprint issues in the past on the OP3 but usually just could wipe the old data and record new prints, which then worked fine. That the process itself is broken is new for me.

Fingerprint enrollment process:

I use the finger print scanner for locking and I've had no issues with registering prints.
17th January 2017, 08:00 AM |#547  
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Quote:

Well if this rom improves the camera quality and battery life then I will use it is the front camera still 4mp ?

The selfie cam issues have been ironed out.

I am experiencing a weird issue with the graph in battery stats, somewhere on the second day the signal quality bar stops recordjng data. Also, the wifi is apparently on while the phone is off, but thag is an old buv i had on all CMs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170116-190908.png
Views:	270
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	4006300  
17th January 2017, 08:06 AM |#548  

More
So camera is perfect?
17th January 2017, 08:09 AM |#549  
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Quote:

So camera is perfect?

Not until the op bastards release the cam software. But it's better than any other. For example, video eis is non existant.

Also, cant find raw settings.
The Following User Says Thank You to pendragon666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pendragon666 Ad-Free
17th January 2017, 08:18 AM |#550  

More
Request to one plus?
17th January 2017, 08:37 AM |#551  
Thanks Meter: 204

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon666

The selfie cam issues have been ironed out.

I am experiencing a weird issue with the graph in battery stats, somewhere on the second day the signal quality bar stops recordjng data. Also, the wifi is apparently on while the phone is off, but thag is an old buv i had on all CMs.

when I start use this rom I faced same this graphic battery but I put to Airport mode 1 minute then return to normal signal green colour.
The Following User Says Thank You to gamal001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gamal001 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)