FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[EOL][OP3T][ROM+KERNEL] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with custom kernel [Apr 30, 2017]

6,331 posts
Thanks Meter: 37,158

By Sultanxda, Recognized Developer on 11th December 2016, 05:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd January 2017, 10:59 AM |#341  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi, your ROM is so great. Please keep updating this ROM since it is the only CM13 that supports op3t afaik. I'm really in need of this as Xposed for Nougat hasn't been released. But could you please give any ETA for sRGB mode? I tried photography mode in LiveDisplay but I think colors are still very saturated. I can't see any difference between the three modes...

btw, can anyone tell why CM's built-in root manager isn't used? Is there any security problem with CM's root, or just leave users a choice to choose to keep unrooted?

2nd January 2017, 11:24 AM |#342  
Thanks Meter: 863

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toufukun233

Hi, your ROM is so great. Please keep updating this ROM since it is the only CM13 that supports op3t afaik. I'm really in need of this as Xposed for Nougat hasn't been released. But could you please give any ETA for sRGB mode? I tried photography mode in LiveDisplay but I think colors are still very saturated. I can't see any difference between the three modes...

btw, can anyone tell why CM's built-in root manager isn't used? Is there any security problem with CM's root, or just leave users a choice to choose to keep unrooted?

Use a kernel tweaking app to enable sRGB mode. Root is not included with the ROM so that you can pass safety net.
2nd January 2017, 11:33 AM |#343  
Flag THANE
Thanks Meter: 917

More
is it only me experiencing low vibration ??
2nd January 2017, 12:15 PM |#344  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knpk13

Use a kernel tweaking app to enable sRGB mode. Root is not included with the ROM so that you can pass safety net.

Thanks but it doesn't work for me. I tried Kernel Adiutor. There is an sRGB option strangely already turned on. I turned it on and off, but no any difference of the color pattern shown on the top of the screen. I compared the same colors with a calibrated screen and my phone is definitely too saturated.

edit: I googled SafetyNet. Since people at XDA are usually power users, I don't think there's so much need for unrooted ROMs.
2nd January 2017, 08:17 PM |#345  
Thanks Meter: 574

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knpk13

Quote:

Thanks but it doesn't work for me. I tried Kernel Adiutor. There is an sRGB option strangely already turned on. I turned it on and off, but no any difference of the color pattern shown on the top of the screen. I compared the same colors with a calibrated screen and my phone is definitely too saturated.

edit: I googled SafetyNet. Since people at XDA are usually power users, I don't think there's so much need for unrooted ROMs.

sRGB mode is in Display > LiveDisplay > Display Mode -- Photography is the one you need.
3rd January 2017, 01:47 AM |#346  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtrix

sRGB mode is in Display > LiveDisplay > Display Mode -- Photography is the one you need.

Please read my previous post. I tried Photography (and the other two) and nothing happens.
The Following User Says Thank You to toufukun233 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift toufukun233 Ad-Free
3rd January 2017, 04:18 AM |#347  
Thanks Meter: 863

More
Quote:

Please read my previous post. I tried Photography (and the other two) and nothing happens.

Like I said earlier, setting sRGB mode using kernel adiutor works for me. I don't know why it doesn't work for you, sorry.
3rd January 2017, 09:10 AM |#348  
Flag gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Could somebody give me the link to the firmware
I upgraded to nougat but can't seem to like the stock ROM
3rd January 2017, 05:38 PM |#349  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by STARLORDUltimate

Could somebody give me the link to the firmware
I upgraded to nougat but can't seem to like the stock ROM

Just flash the latest official Marshmallow build. It includes the firmware you need.
3rd January 2017, 06:32 PM |#350  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 215

More
I flashed nougat (oos 4.0) as primary rom......i have secondary rom as cm13 sultan rom........ Everything is working fine...... May I know why that restrictions was placed to install only if it is having marshmallow firmware 🤔

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
3rd January 2017, 07:42 PM |#351  
Flag gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephcsible

Just flash the latest official Marshmallow build. It includes the firmware you need.

hahaha
yeah I ended up doing that itself in the end
Thanks though
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)