From now on we move officially to :
MultiROM v33 for OP3/3T trhread.
As you know, to be able to run multiple ROMs on our system we need a Modded TWRP version (for flashing ROMs as secondary systems) and MultriROM utility to choose which ROM we want to boot, in this case, the NO-KEXEC version (no patched kernel needed). System must be not encrypted.
- Remember: You use this under your own risk!
- Tested with Stock 3.5.3 as secondary, CM, RR, etc...
Download (Latest TWRP and MultiROM for 3T - DEPRECATED, see below unified version):
Download Unified version (3/3T)
Guide (short version....):
- Remember: Your device must be unencrypted or MultiROM won't work...
- Flash TWRP-MROM modded and reboot in recovery mode (you need to unlock bootloader, etc...)
- Flash MultiROM ZIP
- Set No-Kexec option in settings for MultiROM from TWRP
- Inject boot sector
- Flash your favorite ROM as secondary from MultiROM menu (Add ROM...)
- Select ROM to boot from MultiROM menu
For Kernels Devs
- If you want to support MultiROM, you must enable CONFIG_INPUT_HBTP_INPUT option in Kernel config file to properly support its touch screen menu, please. Thx.
All feedback is welcome. I have no much time, but I will try to keep it as well as possible.
- You tell me...
- To @Tasssadar for all awesome MultiROM dev
- To @nkk71 for NO_KEXEC work
- To TeamWin for TWRP (Specially @jcadduono for his initial port for OnePlus 3T)
- To @martinusbe for his MultiROM port for OnePlus 3
MutiROM, Tool/Utility for the OnePlus 3T
Source Code: https://github.com/BitOBSessiOn/andr...m6.0-twrp-mrom
Current Stable Version: 3.0.3-1
Stable Release Date: 2017-01-18
Current Beta Version: 3.0.3-2
Beta Release Date: 2017-02-12
Last Updated 2017-02-17