Originally Posted by dbamaro
Hi Every one.
Today i Have a OP3T With Lineage OS + TWRP + ElementalX and i Want to go full stock
Ive followed a few guides, but at the Sideload process it simply takes more than 1 hour, doesnt crash and doesnt finishes,
i saw videos that the sideload took only 3 minutes,
The steps i took were, flash stock recovery, lock bootloader, wipe everything and sideload.
Does anyone knows the problem?
1. Download stock ROM from OnePlus official website
2. Transfer it to your phone storage
3. Go to TWRP recovery, wipe everything except internal storage, then flash stock ROM
4. Reboot phone, wait at least 3min
5. Transfer the same stock ROM to your phone
6. Go into settings>system update>little wheel on upper right hand corner>local update>select the ROM
7. Wait for it, then reboot. After it's fully booted, do a factory reset
8. Relock bootloader
9. (Optional) factory reset again